What's new

The Amazons bow before AK elitegoomba!

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Never will the lands of Themyscira forget your ultimate triumph over @General M2Dave in the match that would earn you a place in Kumite's Top 8. Then you proceed to place 5th. Well done. :)

Now, the Amazons wait anxiously for your journey to SoCal Regionals, where a hyped-up match between you and another Amazon will become a reality. Your unending hard work and your staggering willpower is what brought you to the level you are at now.

Before the game came out, I initially wanted to pick up Wonder Woman, but instead donned the bat-mask. After watching you, I just may play with her more...maybe. ;)

All hail the Amazon who has earned the right to be called the mightiest, the most promising of them all!

@AK elitegoomba

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
What? You must've missed the part where I just got 5th at a ridiculously stacked major. Did JR ever even come close to that?
To be fair, CD Jr did place top eight at some of the earlier Injustice majors, before the game got all the patches and hotfixes it has now. And according to him, he doesn't play anymore.

I'm not showing favoritism, just going by what I remember.

You can be sure of one thing: the victories you have now, you've earned. Flaunt them how you will, for you have won the right.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Goomba is the man! Great job and dude...you killed it. Every other WW can hold THAT!

No other WW can come back and get 5th at kumite. NO ONE! Retain your title at SCR!

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
As i txted goomba he had the most clutch MVP moment

It was truly awesome to watch and was hard to speak for 5 mins after it