What's new

The "AMAZING" video features Kung Lao + a yet 2B announced fighter! and Smoke "maybe" return!!

NickDaGreek1983

Oh, my days !
Who i want as a single character

But we will probably get another male ninja anyway, or worst, we will get Liu Kang
Oh, come on! Who doesn't love getting "WHA-TA"d the hell out of NetherRealm ?
Variations: classic Shaolin Kang, Fire God Kang and burnt/disfigured/evil Kang FTW!!

PS: Imagine if the trio in your pic was "a character" with three variations! The Quan Chi servants can have their way into mkx.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Oh, come on! Who doesn't love getting "WHA-TA"d the hell out of NetherRealm ?
Variations: classic Shaolin Kang, Fire God Kang and burnt/disfigured/evil Kang FTW!!

PS: Imagine if the trio in your pic was "a character" with three variations! The Quan Chi servants can have their way into mkx.
oh man, imagine variation 1 is Sareena, variation 2 is Kia, and variation 3 is Jataaka.

OOH Man!

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Excited!!!

Who do I want it to be hmmm? hint hint

"WE ARE WAITING, YOU ARE BUT DELAYING!!"

It won't surprise me though if it is a chick or Mileena....given all the bitching over "lack of female characters"

Last edited:

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Bearing in mind that the absolute maximum numbers of females there's ever been in an MK game (not counting Armageddon for obvious reasons) was 9 in the PSP version of Deception, this is my reaction to all the weasels QQing over the "sausage fest"/lack of females in MKX......

haketh

Noob
Bearing in mind that the absolute maximum numbers of females there's ever been in an MK game (not counting Armageddon for obvious reasons) was 9 in the PSP version of Deception, this is my reaction to all the weasels QQing over the "sausage fest"/lack of females in MKX......
When Boon is saying his series has some of the best representation of females in the genre it's a pretty good thing to call out the lack of playable female characters we know of so far.

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
Okay, so Raiden didn't know where Kung Lao had been/if he was alive for 25 years. That's interesting.

Also, I think the fact that Raiden can't see Kung Lao's face in this shot is important, not entirely sure how, but we'll find out tomorrow.

God I'm excited

RyuKazuya

Jesus is my Lord and Savior!
Seriously guys i cant wait i am trying to study but i am too hyped!!
I cant even close the tab XD

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
People need to stop bitching over this female thing seriously, thought this was Mortal Kombat not Feminist Kombat...:rolleyes:

Boon's right when you think about it, Sonya survived and was a main character in MK 9. Mileena survived, Kitana died but was in the game's story a lot as well. There is no other fighter much less game that has a female shown as much as these characters, and are people just forgetting D'vorah and Cassie Cage? Are they not females? We'll get some more I'm sure but people need to be patient and realize MK has always had more males than females.

It's like people are grasping at straws to complain about something dumb honestly. I can see if there were NO females what so ever but kind of not the case so...

Next trivial complaint -Mileena's tits aren't big enough...*yawn*

We're getting a new, cool trailer tomorrow. Be happy with that and deal with it already or don't buy the damn game.