What's new

Guide - Grandmaster the 12 corner meta vs females

C88 Zombieekiler

Up and coming sub zero
so just wanted to see if this is shit been known or if its just shit lol i occasionally do it but i never see other subs do it. sorry for all the threads btw. EDIT: woah if you hit a d4 they have to block or clone will freeze them lol and blocked clone is +17 i think from what @zoofs told me. So you get hit by d4 and have to take the clones + frames which will lead to a 50 50. if they block the d4 the ex ice clone will still be there to prevent counterpokes etc.and also give a mixup bc they wont jump bc b2 aa's etc.

Last edited:

TheGabStandard

The anticipation is killing me
I did know about the Mileena thing which is why you have to go Piercing in that match, although I'm not sure how many other Subs know about it.

zoofs

bless
yeah I knew about this and told @RagingRicans a while ago but I might start using 12 ex clone more as I like the super close clone in the corner. You can get the same d4 option (pushing them into clone) by just doing a regular ex clone after a f12 knockdown most of the time I believe. Spacing on setting it up might be a bit more strict than 12 ex clone so I kinda like this

12 ex clone is a good option in the corner as well if you really just wanted to use 12 as a mixup though because it does the same amount of damage as 12 ex iceball but you stay even safer I think

RagingRicans

NetBattles
yeah I knew about this and told @RagingRicans a while ago but I might start using 12 ex clone more as I like the super close clone in the corner. You can get the same d4 option (pushing them into clone) by just doing a regular ex clone after a f12 knockdown most of the time I believe. Spacing on setting it up might be a bit more strict than 12 ex clone so I kinda like this

12 ex clone is a good option in the corner as well if you really just wanted to use 12 as a mixup though because it does the same amount of damage as 12 ex iceball but you stay even safer I think
Yeah, Zoofs showed me this a while ago. 12 ex clone is great if they block because of the plus frames and if they get hit that's a combo into a set up.

Zoofs is a fraud that doesnt share tech though. 90% of it is bad, so I understand.

STB BroZki

Don’t know what to put here
Very cool man! That mileena thing is pretty funny lol. I personally don't use much meter burn Ice clones but I think I will after watching this.

I GOT HANDS

Official Infrared Scorp wid gapless Wi-Fi pressure
Good shit, that's legit. Also, no tag? You know I'm still down for the Lin Kuie... I just have... Conflicting ideals :coffee:

xQUANTUMx

Twitter: @xxQUANTUM
@Knoterror told me about this months ago I just never really did it much considering it seemed like a waste of a bar.
the ex clone plus frames on block thing though, that's very interesting.

I GOT HANDS

Official Infrared Scorp wid gapless Wi-Fi pressure
lol i was going to tag you but i thought you dropped sub completely
I put in WAY to much work and this character has some match ups that are just too good, for me to ever fully drop him haha

He's also my Pad character

What's the damage output for 12exClone, JiP 242 F12?

Creepy00

Noob
Not new, I brought this up to the subzero discussion thread a while ago, except I didn't have a video to show it in action.

That said, 12~Ex iceclone will not come out if the opponent is Blocking standing and gets hit by the low 1(2), either nothing comes out or you get the whiffed ice clone animation. Also, you can do 12 plus ice clone to shrew armor, and put them in ice clone set up.

C88 Zombieekiler

Up and coming sub zero
Not new, I brought this up to the subzero discussion thread a while ago, except I didn't have a video to show it in action.

That said, 12~Ex iceclone will not come out if the opponent gets hit by the low 1(2), either nothing comes out or you get the whiffed ice clone animation. Also, you can do 12 plus ice clone to shrew armor, and put them in ice clone set up.
read earlier in the thread i already said its been known im just showing the meta