What's new

General/Other - Dragon Breath THAT WAS A WET ONE! - Bo' Rai Cho Dragon Breath General Discussion PRE-RELEASE Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miley Cyrus

Wrecking Ball
In comparison to the other playstyles. This one seems far more interesting. The concept of the fire fart setups seems incredibly enticing.

And that arc anti-air... <3. To die for.

Miley Cyrus

Wrecking Ball
The setup game is going to be vicious. Theoretically speaking, since the farts have been confirmed as framr traps.. putting down an ex fart in the corner after a knockdown would lead to a safe mixup, so long as you cam cancel your mixup into the flame that ignites the fart.

More than likely, I'll be starting off by ending combos in ex fart, or just go for a guaranteed hard knockdown to give me time for ex fart.

_CHINOCUDEIRO_

Machakabotones
I´m wondering if the antiair flame-spin-move-EX has armor or not. It hits twice and popups sooo high so if it has armor it will be an amazing wake up move too

I liked this variation the most from the Kombat Kast presentation, seems like he has insane damage and set ups. Set up characters are my favorite thing in FGs.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Bartitsu has 44%1 bar into restand that becomes almost 50% counting the chip after, or a 50/50 guess to potentially guess wrong and lose 88% life.

That's just in case they get bored with hitting you for a simple to execute 65% 1 bar in Flame Variation though.

Sunny_D

Green Arrows personal Shooty guy
Bartitsu has 44%1 bar into restand that becomes almost 50% counting the chip after, or a 50/50 guess to potentially guess wrong and lose 88% life.

That's just in case they get bored with hitting you for a simple to execute 65% 1 bar in Flame Variation though.
im fine with the stick damage but BO RAI CHO YOU ARE DRUNK WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?! YOU WILL GET NERFED WITH THAT FIRE DAMAGE. Fart in peace bo

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
There's most likely a patch on march 1st that's gonna normalise all of this stuff so stop overreacting just yet eh lads
There has to be. Way too much foolishness is being discovered so at this point I'm confident a lot of this is getting addressed in the patch. The core might be the same, but the bs most likely will be tweaked.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
If left as is, Dragon's Breath will be top 5 easily. I think all BRC variations are good, but Dragon's Breath just seems insane.

MrProfDrPepper

NRS, Guilty Gear, and KI, the holy trinity
You should probably take that down, they are banning people who post early videos of MKXL on TYM last I checked, I could be wrong but that is what I heard

Darth-Nero

Come Thunder! Come Lightning!
You should probably take that down, they are banning people who post early videos of MKXL on TYM last I checked, I could be wrong but that is what I heard
wtf? I had no idea. I thought it's all cool since characters were already revealed. Besides, the one released those videos is a game tester from NRS.

BigMacMcLovin

B2s and Birdarangs
There's most likely a patch on march 1st that's gonna normalise all of this stuff so stop overreacting just yet eh lads
Agreed. Paulo said that the XL base copy on disc isn't the final version since the patch is or was still in the works.

I'm sure they wouldn't miss damage potential as big as that

Status
Not open for further replies.