What's new

Thank you Shock, 9.95, and Summoning

Status
Not open for further replies.
NEC was great, we all had fun and all because of how hard you guys work.

I have a voice in this community but without the tireless and selfless work you guys do there would be no community for me to have a voice in. i am grateful for all the hard work you guys do and grateful to have a high level community that you guys helped build.

on behalf of any mk player anywhere on earth i want to say thank you for everything.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
hell yea!! great job guys for all the hard work..

i say next time just focus on MK2, UMK3 and KI. now that i know what to do i can set up and organize 3D mk fights in my hotel room during after hours.

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster

I have a voice in this community but without the tireless and selfless work you guys do there would be no community for me to have a voice in. i am grateful for all the hard work you guys do and grateful to have a high level community that you guys helped build.

on behalf of any mk player anywhere on earth i want to say thank you for everything.
Agreed 100%....all very cool guys, and valuable...no, priceless assets to the Fighting Game community. I'm so glad you guys drug me out to this event, it was a total blast and I shall remember it for years to come. Thank you very much for all the work and effort you guys have put in to the UMK3 Community and more and thank you all for welcoming me w/ open-arms and accepting me as part of the team. Cheers/Salute`

I have a voice in this community
I think most would agree you count for at least a few voices in this community :p

You are the MK hype man.

Also agree on the thanks to not only the three mentioned but everyone who goes to great lengths to make sure this community continues to be what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.