What's new

Thank you guys!

Maxter

Warrior
andrew won't leavet his community, we the community needz it. i was gonna quit the game for a while because of school, but this semester is not that hard and therefore i stayed, you don;'t have to attend all the tourneys but just some of them, i really appreciate your company man, you can't leave us, and if u do, still we could get together once in a while and have fun and make some of those crazy drinks you do, hope you think about it and stay man.
We needz it!!!!!!!!!!!!

DanCock

Cock Master!!
You are an awesome guy and hopefully we do get to see each other in person one last time. I'm thinking evo will be the only chance since im on the verge of quitting going to tournaments until mk10. So we need to get a picture by then.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Well, I've never met nor played you... but I do know this, the sektor community here will be taking a major hit if you leave. Good luck in whatever you do bro.

N0rdicNinja

Digital Pro Sports
andrew won't leavet his community, we the community needz it. i was gonna quit the game for a while because of school, but this semester is not that hard and therefore i stayed, you don;'t have to attend all the tourneys but just some of them, i really appreciate your company man, you can't leave us, and if u do, still we could get together once in a while and have fun and make some of those crazy drinks you do, hope you think about it and stay man.
We needz it!!!!!!!!!!!!
This! 10000 times this!!!

We luvs you Swift!

HGTV Soapboxfan

"Always a Pleasure"
Yo man, Ive only met you one time, but i had a blast over at dungeon battles. if you truly do leave, we will all miss you. But man, please dont haha.

Son ov Timett

Bork, No Jin
Come on bruh, when you picked up MK, you picked up the black. You pledged to hold no lands, nor bear any offspring, your duty is to protect Earthrealm from grumkins and snarks. Oath breakers shall be drawn and quartered!

Shady

Kombatant
SwiftTomHanks, maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan, this sucks. I hope you can still make some tournaments because it's always great to see you and hang out and stuff. And besides, who's going to bring me my Wawa's ice tea then? :(

Seriously though, if you do end up reducing your tournament travels, I am happy that we actually had a chance to meet. I remember back before NEC you offered me to crash at your place (we haven't even met before then) for a night because of a messed up Philadelphia - Toronto bus schedule, and even though I didn't make it then, the offer still stood at WB. Not only did we have a great time after the tourney (watching game of thrones and recording that "Money Match" lol, KT Smith vs. Klassy scrub-off) you ended up driving me to the bus station in the early morning after a weekend of no sleep. I was really grateful for that and you leaving the tourney scene (or at least reducing your participation) kind of takes away the opportunity for me to return the favor.

I do sincerely hope to still see you at Toryuken.

Also, what the hell is WNBA going to do without it's founder?

NKZero

Warrior
Swift you cannot leave man. You are a huge asset to this community and even though I have never met you it honestly feels like I would be saying goodbye to a friend or something. In any case thanks for all you've done for the Sektor community and for me as well. All your advice has helped me up my game. Good luck in whatever you do :).

Z-911-Z

Bone and Metal
Swift you cannot leave man. You are a huge asset to this community and even though I have never met you it honestly feels like I would be saying goodbye to a friend or something. In any case thanks for all you've done for the Sektor community and for me as well. All your advice has helped me up my game. Good luck in whatever you do :).
Pretty much mirrors my thoughts. You're seriously skilled and probably the coolest and nicest person I've met from this community, you're a huge asset to us and would be hugely missed if you left.

Either way, I wish you the best in whatever you decide to partake in the future. Hopefully when we meet again, I'll try to make the most of it!

STORMS

Co-founder
Owner
Administrator
Founder
SwiftTomHanks is full of shit... pretty sure she said in this interview at NECXII that he was leaving soon... this was last December.

Alex_Smith

The artist formerly known as blueNINE.
I was dying laughing in that video...hahaha.

It has been a pleasure meeting you and hanging out with you, man. I also really appreciate the hospitality that you have offered to me, and to the kommunity in general.

Hopefully this won't be the end of SwiftTomHanks playing MK, but if it is, I hope you will at least end up playing another fighter...like GGXXAC, SSFIVAE, SG, UMvC3, or something else. In any case, I wish you well.