What's new

Thank You <3

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Once upon a time not long ago....Uncle JBeezY stumbled upon this site of TYM during the Injustice 2 phase. Out of all the forums I've tried getting into the scene, I was mostly treated like an outcasted pieces of shit. It sucked when you have been playing video game all your life and just now hearing about the FGC wanting to be a part of it, but you get judged, disrespected, and outcasted as a nobody who does not belong. TYM made me feel like I belonged. TYM did not judge me for who I am. TYM embraced me (well....most of you and thats good enough for me) So in return, I tried to be positive person being there for anybody who just needs to talk, play some games, make content, just be present. I had no idea that I would receive this amount of love back.

As you know, Uncle JBeezY has been trying to stream more and upgrade as I go. Been struggling with the tech part which prevented me to stream other games like Smash Bros for the Switch or have a cool stream layouts like everybody else does.

Mr. @karaokelove graciously sent me an Elgato capture card to fulfill my goals as a streamer. Honestly, I did not know how to take it because I'm not used to people just go out of their way to do something nice to this magnitude. I wanted to cry tears of happiness but didn't want to cause a scene at my job lol. You, sir, not only helped me toward my goal as a streamer, but you helped me restore faith that in this crazy world we live in, there are people with big hearts still. I just want to say thank you from the bottom of my heart.

I may have not been around during the time of MK9 but I am here NOW! I want to continue to do my part to help this place grow. Because I just....love you guys. Thank you again, @karaokelove Now i just gotta configure this shit and we is ALL THE WAY LIVE! And I shall be streaming later today on Twitch at
https://www.twitch.tv/jbeezybaby1

Thank you TYM. Stay Righteous :l:qtl:cool::qtr:r

x TeeJay o

Canary Cry Gapless Pressure
Karaoke da real MVP. What a nice thing to do for somebody. Right on!
You’d be surprised at how many amazing ppl are on this site. I can’t reveal anything spoken about in private but just know there are a ton of genuine people on this site. I could tag about 20 of em. Through all the bs and stomach virus threads, I have no doubt in my mind some of the people here have the biggest hearts you’ll find in the community. I mean sonic fox donated 10k to his friend and he started on TYM as well. Either way this was dope! @karaokelove !!

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
I did absolutely nothing, but you're welcome! ;P
Aw shucks I did nothing too but you can be damn sure imma take all the credit

It's good to have you around Beezy
You were being yourselves and thats good enough for me. <3

Well, I wasn't around much during the other phases since MK9, but belated welcome to TYM sir!
Thank ya kindly ;)

Karaoke da real MVP. What a nice thing to do for somebody. Right on!
Indeed! Still trying to hold back tears

Good luck with the stream!
Thank you soooo much! Now i just gotta configure the shit which ill do later today. I was working on it for hours last night and got it set up, i think. Got the layout. but need to have the actual gameplay stream. Ill be working on it today.

villainous monk

Terrible times breed terrible things, my lord.
You aight @JBeezYBabY. Your one of the few I look forward to on here. You different boi. I'm glad you want to try and get out there and do more for yourself and the community. I salute you sir.

Make good use of it. Gonna have our sets PRETTY SOON on PS4. In Tekken, DBFZ, SC6 & MK11.

I'm coming fo that azz son.

Stay Righteous brothea.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
you're welcome
Hi, new person. What I learned being a newbie myself here is that genuine posts > than troll posts. I'm hopeful you will get there. Welcome to the forums :)

anyone who loves MK is a welcome person in TYM !
Since MK 1 babY! <3

Unless you compare MK11 to a hypothetical Injustice 3, in which case you can GTFO.

JK, good luck on the stream! @JBeezYBabY
Thank you, kind sir! Hope to see you stop by. If i get the kinks set up, I shall stream today :)

You aight @JBeezYBabY. Your one of the few I look forward to on here. You different boi. I'm glad you want to try and get out there and do more for yourself and the community. I salute you sir.

Make good use of it. Gonna have our sets PRETTY SOON on PS4. In Tekken, DBFZ, SC6 & MK11.

I'm coming fo that azz son.

Stay Righteous brothea.
For some reason, I can hear Riley's voice from the Boondocks screaming that quote at me hahah. I appreciate the kind words. Whenever you ready for this WORK in SC6 or MK11 when its comes out, I'll be here ;)

villainous monk

Terrible times breed terrible things, my lord.
For some reason, I can hear Riley's voice from the Boondocks screaming that quote at me hahah. I appreciate the kind words. Whenever you ready for this WORK in SC6 or MK11 when its comes out, I'll be here ;)[/QUOTE]

Lol. More like Bunk from The Wire:cool:

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
JBeezyBaby, I think everyone on this site knows (whether they want to admit it or not) that you're one of the most uplifting posters on the site, hands down. You make it easy for people to like you. Keep doing what you're doing.
Awwww. I try through the good & the bad. Seeing comments like this really makes me smile. Thank you for always doing that....making me smile :)

You’d be surprised at how many amazing ppl are on this site. I can’t reveal anything spoken about in private but just know there are a ton of genuine people on this site. I could tag about 20 of em. Through all the bs and stomach virus threads, I have no doubt in my mind some of the people here have the biggest hearts you’ll find in the community. I mean sonic fox donated 10k to his friend and he started on TYM as well. Either way this was dope! @karaokelove !!
Us TYM fam have to stick together <3 <3 <3

You've been a positive presence on these forums. I, for one, am glad that you're here. :)
FINALLY! HIS STAMP OF APPROVAL! Clip this guys lol. But fo' real fo' real.....this means alot coming from you. Thank you for putting up with lil ol me :)