What's new

Breakthrough TFW when you gain character mastery :D

Red Venom

The Main Man of TYM
his hook charge on wake up should be buffed prefereably with just a hit of armor or something small like that.

SaJa

FH_FenriR
Fake Lobos? Shouldn't you be happy if other people pick him up? I would be. I want as much attention to Lobo as possible. It'd be cool if he got a wake up buff in the next patch. I don't get why you would be mad at other because they picked up Lobo. Whatever I guess.

I like underused char because it gives you your own identity in a fighting game. ^^
That's why I used to play Skarlet and Rain in mk9. Those Flash buffs scare me :(

LOCO

DADDY BARAKA
Chaosphere
i dont mind people picking up lobo
i actualy like dat
but its when people want to tier hor that i lose my respect for them
use hoo u want because u want too
but naaa instead people look at tiers and decide wtf is dat

but yes fuck fake lobos that r picking him up only because he is suposibly Atier now
yet he has been unchanged from when he was the worst n da game
for all i care they can choke from swallowing too much shit

take it how u want it
dats just how i feel

Red Venom

The Main Man of TYM
I hope you guys arent talking about me :( I've used Lobo since he was released I don't give two S***s about Reo's opinion I've seen countless videos of him playing runaway mafia and I honestly have to say I play a better Lobo. Just saying.... :coffee:

miloPKL

soundcloud.com/pukelization
ive mastered every character in the game i beat the star labs and i dont care about PL and REOs opinion GET BODIED MOP'D UP

LOCO

DADDY BARAKA
na man
no worries
not u

im talking bout anyone hoo doesnt have the brain capacity to form their own oppinion and instead rely blindly on that of others
aka ignorant idiots

Red Venom

The Main Man of TYM
I realize Im not a pro I'm just some nobody but if you play a certain character religiously and you analyze a "pros" footage of that character you can tell how you should react to a certain situation. example: I've seen him use a pumpshot to try to manage distance when I personally wouldve used a hook charge knowing it would score a hard knockdown for a setup

LOCO

DADDY BARAKA
ive mastered every character in the game i beat the star labs and i dont care about PL and REOs opinion GET BODIED MOP'D UP
from the mop or wateva the only one that i actualy respect more as a personnand not just a player is pig
one reason
he aint conceited

Lord Hollow

The Sage Of Michigan.
I don't care why anyone else plays a character. Tier whoring (good or bad characters) is fine either way. Some people play low tier just to have a built-in excuse when they lose. It goes both ways. Who really cares? Play who you want, brreak them and play them to the best of your ability. Anything else is just an excuse, especially if you play competitively. I started with Nightwing and messed around with Lobo to gather research for a friend that wanted to play him (he didn't have the game yet). I found myself playing Nightwing less and less after about two weeks. His oki is insane. He's fun as hell to play and he compliments the playstyle I want to use while playing this game.