What's new

TFC 2014 Injustice Pools Released! Place your bets! (event schedule inside!)

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
Guys let me know if there is any teammates facing each other, I do not know what is going to be done with late reg yet.

Tried to spread VA guys out, theres a large amount of ya

MK9 signups will be sat morning.
First to 2 or first to 3?

7L

Heads up!
Alright I'm doing pool predictions:

Pool 1: W:Biohazard L: Jupiter (Yeah I'm calling an early upset and then Jupes makes top 8 anyway)

Pool 2: W: Saltface L: Blackula

Pool 3: W: Forever King L: CDJR just cause I think him having to play more Injustice is hilarious

Pool 4: W: Honeybee L: Oxygen (I'm calling Honeybee vs Oxygen to be ridiculously close if they play)

Pool 5: W: Argenrost L: Zyphox (BELIEVE IN THE BOY ARGENROST)

Pool 6: W: Arma L: Trepound

Pool 7: W: Decay L: 7l (I love 7l but the boy's character sucks)

Pool 8: W: Rico L: Perfect Legend (But I kinda hope Mr. Aqua pulls it out somehow)

Whats the arrow vs lobo MU? Idk, who the hell plays those characters?

FIND OUT THE MU NEXT TIME ON TFC!

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Some major headlines

Shit load of RM's destined to face a shit load of RM's

@MITDJT THE POTENTIAL SRRYIMWHTE VS ARGENROST DS MIRROR!

Zyphox gets nothing but east coast 7-3's in his favor. Hippo's 5-5's

Honeybee vs Oxygen is set down to be the hypest pool match. I have never seen oxygen lose the MU but like 1 time. He plays witness and sid all da time. (inb4 someone says witness or sid sucks, lol dave at evo, and lol brady all da time.)

JKUN vs Zapp for us VA guys, rivals and a rematch from TOTFC, shhit talk already started on our FB group

BLACKULA MAKING IT OUT OF POOLS AGAIN!?????

Sid vs Bio should be great, then winner playing Jupiter, id love to see the bio match and sid made it look close at Civil war when they faced in losers finals of their pool.

My first thoughts when seeing pool 8, FUCK I HAVE BILLY, FUCKING BAD MATCH UP..........."looks closer"................ OH SHIT RICO, FUCK!.........."looks closer"........ oh and pl...........FUCK GRUNDY! - pretty much what went though my mind lol