What's new

Texas Showdown Injustice: GAU Top 8 set for Sunday!

Seriously miffed with pandax for doing a subscriber-only archive. Like... it's one thing to offer added incentives to lure in subscribers. It's another thing entirely to refuse to let people watch the raw footage until they pay you. That's not helping the cause of promoting fighting games at all. It's raising the barrier to entry and ensuring that the only people who will be fans are those who are ALREADY die-hard fans. Just one more step down the slippery slope to PPV e-sports.

E

Eldriken

I tried to find the Injustice matches in the archives and there's NOTHING. I just saw KI, AE, UMvC3 and TTT2. Am I missing something?

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
So because I had work I can't watch the only game I really wanted to see without paying? Yeah, no thanks.

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
Really sad I didn't get a chance to fight him to be honest. Would have gotten bodied....but it would have been fun.
Pretty sure I could lose to Chris G 5-4, i'm not clutch enough. still proud of @7L for going 5-3. Chris G is a "Pro" gamer , i mean, alls he does is play games.

Pnut

Mouth of the Illuminati
Seriously miffed with pandax for doing a subscriber-only archive. Like... it's one thing to offer added incentives to lure in subscribers. It's another thing entirely to refuse to let people watch the raw footage until they pay you. That's not helping the cause of promoting fighting games at all. It's raising the barrier to entry and ensuring that the only people who will be fans are those who are ALREADY die-hard fans. Just one more step down the slippery slope to PPV e-sports.
He uploads to YouTube later. No reason to put him on blast for trying to make money off of his own thing.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
He uploads to YouTube later. No reason to put him on blast for trying to make money off of his own thing.

How much later? I don't mind people making money off their work, that's what subs are for. But to lock out content because it MAY drive people to sub is something I don't agree with. It's part of the reason I hate XBL Gold. Plus, people are more likely to try and rip the footage than sub if they see this as a middle finger.

E

Eldriken

Was Injustice even streamed yesterday? There's almost 10 hours of footage and I don't seem to be able to find any Injustice footage.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Last time Pandax streamed Injustice they eventually put the games up on their youtube I think?

E

Eldriken

Oooookay. I'm an absolute dumbass. I was checking the effin' Levelup Live stream for Injustice footage and not Pandax Gaming. LOLOL

as much as I love digit, that was some BIASED ass commentary, lol. It got soooooo quite when PL made any motions to take down digit's life bar.

oP Twist

Unknown Nightwing
as much as I love digit, that was some BIASED ass commentary, lol. It got soooooo quite when PL made any motions to take down digit's life bar.
The same thing would happen if P2W was in Grand finals instead of PL, everyone hates them lol

Who cares if the commentary was biased, especially when PL practically put Digit through story mode in attempts to beat him. Congrats to Digit!