What's new

Tetsuya Nomura Batman and Catwoman designs

Faded Dreams V

Retired June 2012. Unretired June 2013.
Creator of Kingdom Hearts, and renowned artist from Square Enix, recently designed his own version of Catwoman, and previously made one for Batman. Apparently, they're for a new line of action figures. What do you guys think?

They look very......robotic. Definitely many similarities to the knight costumes from Kingdom Hearts:
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y182/dark4/untitled.jpg[/spoiler]

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Looks dumb IMO. You'd never know that was supposed to be Catwoman. Doesn't even look like a cat, those ears are like the bat ears on a Batman cowl.

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
i've always been a fan of the Final Fantasy art style, so i think it look both unique and amazing :D.

Crathen

Death is my business
Let's be real Tetsuya Nomura art style is stale since 2000 , really tired of his artwork-game direction.

Dizzy

False Information Police Officer
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Batman as a gundam. Did not want

chemist4hire

I Got Guiled
Catwoman looks like a robotic Batgirl. Batman looks like what Sauron's avatar would be like if Middle Earth had internet.

Hini

Batomancer
I like em, my only gripes are that I wish that the Batman one had the catwomans headgear and that the catwoman one had some kind of cateye-goggles so you easier could distinguish that its actually catwoman.