What's new

Test Your Might New Main Tournament Round 3.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
PSN: Espio872

Reptile
YAY! :p I will actually be able to particitpate in this one so I would like to give it a go!
My characters are Reptile,Jax, and Noob.

Edit: Wait...do I get to pick my character this time, or is there another thread where characters get picked for you??

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
How long do these tournaments normally take? I am interested but I get up for work at like 5AM so the 8 start time might take my soul.

Gh0sty

ばかみたいに無料
How long do these tournaments normally take? I am interested but I get up for work at like 5AM so the 8 start time might take my soul.
Not long. Depending on how well you do obviously, the whole this wraps up in about an hour...give or take. You should definitely participate this time!

Sent from my jailbroken iPhone using a pirated copy of Tapatalk

Gh0sty

ばかみたいに無料
YAY! :p I will actually be able to particitpate in this one so I would like to give it a go!

Edit: Wait...do I get to pick my character this time, or is there another thread where characters get picked for you??
See the other thread to have a character picked for you.

Sent from my jailbroken iPhone using a pirated copy of Tapatalk

Espio

Kokomo
Not all that long anywhere from 1 and a half hours to 3 hours.

Hush lol. Reptile confuses me a bit, but I've gotten some help :).

Community still picks, there's a thread for it again :).

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
Congratulations to the Xbox side! Got 16 men in this tournament. Going to be a hell of a good time.

Still taking signups until Friday. I will then cut them off and make brackets.

@STB Sgt. Reed rule in effect this week. If you drop out of the tournament and do not sign up before Friday, you can't get back in on Saturday or sunday. Confuses the brackets to much :).

Also, Pig Of The Hut Sign up fool! Get L0rdoftheFLY in here again as well.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Congratulations to the Xbox side! Got 16 men in this tournament. Going to be a hell of a good time.

Still taking signups until Friday. I will then cut them off and make brackets.

@STB Sgt. Reed rule in effect this week. If you drop out of the tournament and do not sign up before Friday, you can't get back in on Saturday or sunday. Confuses the brackets to much :).

Also, Pig Of The Hut Sign up fool! Get L0rdoftheFLY in here again as well.
sorry i was out last sat night. i never really used kano...i'll do this if im not busy but I want to stick with kano if I do.