What's new

Test your might at the Buckeye State MK Classic

FILER

Noob
I liked Ohio State's basketball team this year. I think they got jipped on the tournament.
Thad is quite the coach, they lost 3 very good players (Oden, Connely, Cook) to the NBA and still contended this year. I think they should have been in too.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Nah, we lost to Iowa, Minnesota & Michigan down the stretch. But nothing like winning the NIT to prove we are indeed, the 66th best team in the country :rolleyes:

Last year was quite special indeed. Oden changed the game. If the 3 would have stayed, they would have went undefeated, lol.

@ Filer, yeah, we got the quarterback because he wants to be a WINNER lol :p

FILER

Noob
Does he actually think sweatervest isn't going to turn him into another criminal like the rest of the team?

GO WOLVERINES! Tyrel Pryor (spelling?) was a big loss for michigan but we still got a new coach!

anyway, how far is Columbus from Fort Wayne Indiana? if its within a couple hours i could probably attend :)

p.s. id be sure to wear my U of M gear lol

GO WOLVERINES! Tyrel Pryor (spelling?) was a big loss for michigan but we still got a new coach!

anyway, how far is Columbus from Fort Wayne Indiana? if its within a couple hours i could probably attend :)

It depends on how fast you drive. If you go about 100 miles per hour the entire way you could get there in under two hours. Otherwise you're looking at about 3 hours.

Tim Static

Adminerator

See, Pryor went to Ohio State becasue the Michigan fans couldnt spell his name correctly, lol.

PS- No need to wear that. We'll have plenty of toilet paper in the bathrooms. ;)

It depends on how fast you drive. If you go about 100 miles per hour the entire way you could get there in under two hours. Otherwise you're looking at about 3 hours.
HAHA. Yeah, its not too far from Lima, and Lima is about 90 miles from C-Bus.

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
I havent heard from anybody whether July 19 & 20 or July 26 & 27 is better. :(
lol Sorry, I missed that. Either one for me, anytime in the summer is good enough. The sucky part is that my town's airport is so fucking tiny I have to fly to Denver first. :p