What's new

Test Your Hype

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
I'll tell you what is going to be hype. On the 29th of December I will play MKX FT10 offline MM for 150$

Thats how we will end its cycle. More details soon.

Now on topic. Not really big fun of the CGI into. Cant wait for the 17th, as a small group of us is flying to London.

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
I'll tell you what is going to be hype. On the 29th of December I will play MKX FT10 offline MM for 150$

Thats how we will end its cycle. More details soon.

Now on topic. Not really big fun of the CGI into. Cant wait for the 17th, as a small group of us is flying to London.
I agree with you. CGI trailers do very little for me, beyond just the hype of the game being officially announced.
I hope the gameplay is a jaw dropper, not a cock dropper.
Good luck on the money match, and can’t wait to follow up with you on your London experience.

Samsara

Resident Cynic
Watching Scorpion get messed the fuck up was so vindicating.

I just wish it was Sub-Zero doing it.

I wanna know what the fuck these supposed crushing blows are gonna be. And how weapons work. 1 month to go guys. I really hope someone leaks some screens before the event.

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
Good luck on the money match, and can’t wait to follow up with you on your London experience.
If I win this, then my flight to Londons Event will come as free, and we will have much more to talk about on our way. The game will give as all a boner, that I dont fear, however I really do hope, we get sold meta and long-term well thought support. I just cant imagine going on and on with a new product every two, three years.