What's new

Test Your Hype

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
I’m always hype for a new MK.
It was said that the CGI trailer is very indicative of what we will get in-game. I’m curious as to how far that statement goes. Obviously, there is the overall aesthetic, hourglass, interactables and the 2 versions of Scorpion.
But other focuses of the trailer were the slow-downs which focused on spraying blood rather than x-rays. Also, that close-up corner beat down of Scorpion was featured prominently, making me wonder if some mechanic like that is in the game.
Questions, questions...

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
I’m always hype for a new MK.
It was said that the CGI trailer is very indicative of what we will get in-game. I’m curious as to how far that statement goes. Obviously, there is the overall aesthetic, hourglass, interactables and the 2 versions of Scorpion.
But other focuses of the trailer were the slow-downs which focused on spraying blood rather than x-rays. Also, that close-up corner beat down of Scorpion was featured prominently, making me wonder if some mechanic like that is in the game.
Questions, questions...
X Ray attacks on crack confirmed! LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Espio

Kokomo
I'm excited, but I just need to see more of the roster and actual gameplay to send me over the edge. I'm hype, but it's muted till I get more info and see that one character I just latch onto cause right now none of the revealed characters are surprising or got me giddy. Shao Kahn is dope, but no intention of maining or freaking out about him yet.

methademic

UPR Methademic
I'm excited, but I just need to see more of the roster and actual gameplay to send me over the edge. I'm hype, but it's muted till I get more info and see that one character I just latch onto cause right now none of the revealed characters are surprising or got me giddy. Shao Kahn is dope, but no intention of maining or freaking out about him yet.
I totally get that, kind of feel the same. Jan 17 will bring hype overload hopefully.

FoughtDragon01

Ask me about my Mileena agenda.
The hype is bittersweet for me. I know I'm gonna love the game, but I still need to swallow the pill that my main won't be in it. I just hope I can find a good replacement.

CallMeTetris

draxx them sklounst
Yeah, the trailer's dope, and i've watched it a loooooooooot, but i think the initial hype has kinda run its course for me. When the gameplay reveal happens, that's when the real hype starts. I just need to see how it plays and see a bigger chunk of the full roster so I can get stoked for characters I actually care about.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
2 MAJOR components that gets a FG hype for JBeezY. Roster and game mechanics. If the roster is good enough with very fun gameplay, im reeled in!

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Rap & MK don't work together, stop trying to make it work.
PAUSE! Rap can mix, just not mumble trash.

Look up Nipsey Hustle - Succa Proof

Was bumpin' that shit on the way to work and THAT track could have worked waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than 21 Cabbage.

Wam-Zlay

Reptile / Noob
i watched it actually 3-4 times. I stopped watching it tho. The biggest reason for that is probably that i don't want to hype myself to the limit I'm constantly checking for new leaks tho :D

DeftMonk

Noob
Anyone who thought that song fit that video has some serious issues...I literally was wondering if some fan edited the video and reposted it.