What's new

Terminator 5 R-Rated, Expendables 2 pg-13, Robocop gets a new head piece, Back2thefuture sequel?ugh

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Came across these stories and everyone of them is upsetting in their own way

*Sigh but the worst idea of all time is allowing those Tards who did the American Pie movies to do Back to the Future sequels w Harold And Kumar duo........Mannnnnnnnnnnn

And robocop losing his head piece? Thats extremely iconic

Terminator died when cameron stopped making them although 4 was ok and 3 was total garbage

http://www.movies.com/movie-news/what-they-said-robocop39s-new-look-39battle-los-angeles39-sequel-39back-to-future39-reboot-from-39harold-kumar39-duo/7224

http://www.movies.com/movie-news/39terminator-539-returning-to-its-r-rated-roots-awesome-photos-pg-13-39expendables-239/6388

Flagg

Warrior
It seems people dont know how to make movies now.

It's either remakes or garbage super hero films.

Im surprised some dickhead hasn't tried to do a remake of the Matrix, i mean the film is 14 years old now.

And yeah, lets make every film PG-13, because it's more important to get a bigger audience then tell a better story with gritty or dark visuals.

The only film im looking forward to this year is Prometheus.

quandaghost

kung lao swag walker
that mk movie is gonna be ass, watch. This man is gonna shit all over the canon. The only good ones he did on the youtube series were cyrax, sektor, scorpion. I'm really skeptical about dark knight rises though, I think it will be ok. Expendables 2 is gonna be manly. Its gonna be that movie you watch with your shirt off, chest hair and shit flowing. You gonna have like 3 women at your seat straddling your calf muscles, it gonna be legit. Back to the Future is gonna be a stoner movie. Robocop.... Pig why you make me sad

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
that mk movie is gonna be ass, watch. This man is gonna shit all over the canon. The only good ones he did on the youtube series were cyrax, sektor, scorpion. I'm really skeptical about dark knight rises though, I think it will be ok. Expendables 2 is gonna be manly. Its gonna be that movie you watch with your shirt off, chest hair and shit flowing. You gonna have like 3 women at your seat straddling your calf muscles, it gonna be legit. Back to the Future is gonna be a stoner movie. Robocop.... Pig why you make me sad
i was sad too :(

if you like dark knight then you'll like what dark knight rises brings to the table more

in that respect there is light at the end of the tunnel

quandaghost

kung lao swag walker
i was sad too :(

if you like dark knight then you'll like what dark knight rises brings to the table more

in that respect there is light at the end of the tunnel
Ok hmm now what really hurt my feelings is the new tmnt movie. I'm so glad eastman and laird took over to help that man

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
LOL the webseries you saw on youtube is the prequel of the movie.

The_SNKE

BLT | RM
The last thing I read about Expendables 2 is that it actually IS going to be R-rated. They may just take out the vulgar language to please Mr. Norris.

The American Pie guys are NOT making a new Back to the Future. They said they were just joking around talking about the idea...aka pulling a Tom Brady ;)

Hope this makes you feel a little better, Pig :)

Prometheus looks awesome, i cant wait for that. And terminator salvation was good, if the next one is with Christian Bale and similar im sure i'll like it.

NariTuba

disMember
I hated the expendables, too autopilot cliche and no surprising action setpieces. Acting was TOO horrible even for its kind. Everything that Rambo 4 nailed the expendable failed at imo

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
Yeah, but video game movies either...

A. Never come out

B. Completely suck

lol
That's why my fingers are crossed.Do you know how much I RAGED when I saw the Prince of Persia movie? I haven't even played another PoP game after that.Ironically the series dies too and that's why they came up with Assassin's Creed LOL.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
That's why my fingers are crossed.Do you know how much I RAGED when I saw the Prince of Persia movie? I haven't even played another PoP game after that.Ironically the series dies too and that's why they came up with Assassin's Creed LOL.
haha, for real?

I've never played or seen any of the prince of persia stuff. I didn't really like the Assassin's Creed games despite Altair and Ezio being badass characters. The whole... go here and climb 40 towers and then assassinate random monk guy over and over got old quick and Desmond is boring as fuck. lol

quandaghost

kung lao swag walker
i liked prince of persia sands of time the game. Actually all of them up to the last 3 were pretty good. That movie was bad, but it wasn't that bad. I do think that alot of times these people do the movies without thinking about the fans. Like we all like the characters they are portraying in these movies. When you do something that alot of people like you have to take into account of what the fans want. We aren't gonna like people pooping all of what we have invested years into. Now I think people are coming to realize that like what Bioware did with Me3, and what fans have done with the tmnt movie. By showing that we aren't happy with something, and this will hurt their pockets we may be able to get some decent movies now