What's new

Term Explainations

Unreal6S

XBL: Unreal6S
Someone please explain these for me, and all other new players!
50/50
footsies
zoning (I have a general understanding of what this one)

Tokiwartoothxdk

『T R I G G E R E D』
footsies(from what i know) is when you keep just out of range from normal punches and you dash in real quick, down poke with like d3, d4 or oth fast pokes and get out before the person has a chance to react

zoning-is when you try to get your opponent into a certain "zone" on the screen (ie. close, mid-screen, full screen etc.) and keep them there so you have the advantage over them

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
50/50 : when you have a gap spacing after some combo string, and next, have an option to use either a overhead or a low attack, obligating your opponent to guess which one you gonna use

footsie : using movement, poking and bait , all the same time, to keep leading the pace of action .... more or less like having answer for almost everything your opponent gonna use against you, because you set up some spacing where you can predicate more or less what options your opponent is limited to use at that moment ..... and be at the good distance to punish, and at the same time, to evade from attacks.

zoning : to control space, limiting your opponent advancing ..... example : Noob Saibot using his shadow, following next with his shadow slide, this will keep pressure, and if at certain distance, your opponent try to jump forward to avoid, your try to use shadow knee to make him come back until the position is favorable for use to keep pressure again