- during debuff directional inputs are reversed:
Up is down
Down is up
Left is right
Right is left
- during debuff 1, 2, 3 and 4 are randomised
- debuff does not affect grab, interact, stance change or super
- raw non-MB does 5% on hit and 1.63% chip
- MB version stumble lasts for 2.5 seconds (enough to teleport twice and b3)
- Raw MB version does 8.75% on hit.

The most important thing on that list for me is that during debuff, 1, 2, 3 and 4 are randomised. This is insane! It means that there is very little chance a person will be able to attack after a non-MB bf3 (and almost zero chance they will be able to use a special). Basically, you can teleport in (don't even need to spend meter), and go for an overhead/low mixup.

When we get this bug fixed and bf3 works correctly online, the Zatanna hate will be flowing free =D

just throwing out ideas as to how i would deal with the situation if i got hit by it:

i would probably reverse my controls so i get a back dash, and then if Zatanna dashes in or teleports i might just mash 4. i dont know what would come out, but i do know my trait wouldn't, and most likely would hit her and though you wouldnt combo off of it, you would be back on the offensive.

Though there is almost nothing they can do about her going into trait except for super, or committing to a forward dash and mashing 4 which could get them blown up

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
just throwing out ideas as to how i would deal with the situation if i got hit by it:

i would probably reverse my controls so i get a back dash, and then if Zatanna dashes in or teleports i might just mash 4. i dont know what would come out, but i do know my trait wouldn't, and most likely would hit her and though you wouldnt combo off of it, you would be back on the offensive.

Though there is almost nothing they can do about her going into trait except for super, or committing to a forward dash and mashing 4 which could get them blown up
Depending on how far away you are they can also forward dash, grab.

The only problem with mashing 4 is if halfway through your mash debuff wears off and you activate trait. For some chars, this won't matter too much but for others it will. You could also etatival, tele, 2 to go for either the cross up or non-cross up mixup from bf3.