What's new

Tempest / Hattrick

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
So,

We got two tournament variation.

For a moment I thought that Hat trick KL is back, along the side of Tempest, but I had my expectations too high.

As far as Tempest turns out decent and resambles MKX Tempest, Hattricks is nothing like he use to be.

He's got nothing besides Z hat that works like shit. Won't link, the cancel gimmick is ass

Hat tricks is the variation whete you can teleport mid air right? If so, damn unfortunate that hat tricks sucks.. i was planning on using that one

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
Hat tricks is the variation whete you can teleport mid air right? If so, damn unfortunate that hat tricks sucks.. i was planning on using that one
You are correct - he can teleport in air.

The problem is, that he has only the "Z Hat" in his arsenal. I dont know, I've spent only a while, but was not really happy with what he got.

The universal Horizontal hat, does not provide combo extension.

@DragonofDadashov24

The names did, change.

Amplified Z hat allows u to get out of the animation early (in other words while the hat is traveling ur free to move)
Thats sounds ok? Regular Z-hat seems like a useless move now. I hope NRS buffs k. Lao or atleast his Z-hat special. I think we should cancle out of Z-hat for free. That would make the move usefull

Thats sounds ok? Regular Z-hat seems like a useless move now. I hope NRS buffs k. Lao or atleast his Z-hat special. I think we should cancle out of Z-hat for free. That would make the move usefull
either make it free to cancel or make it slightly safer/neutral on block, that way it can work better as intended as a solid neutral tool imo