What's new

Telltale Game Series'

Odoyle

Drops combos
Saved Kenny, stayed at Wellington. Only because I have hope Kenny will survive somehow.

Also thank god they actually gave you a choice this time.
Season 2's finale was fantastic! My choices are in the spoiler section for those who have played.

Originally went with Wellington ending, Kenny sacrificing himself for the children after all the bad he started doing reminded me of Walter White. I do have a separate save where I go with him. First time in a telltale game I've actually replayed because of how much I was torn between the endings.

I went with Kenny and stuck with him. Kenny was my homie and out of the entire group (even going into episode 3) Kenny was the one guy who would actually sacrifice himself to save Clem. He was a broken man, but honestly after everything he went through, who wouldn't be? IMO though after time goes on Kenny gets a bit better. I didn't even pick up the gun to be honest.....

Zoidberg unfortunately I think either Jane or Kenny will die soon into season 3 if they go with Clementine. They usually don't keep characters around more than an episode or two when they have the option of dying in the game.

My theory is this.

Either that was the end of Clem's story and season three has new characters or at the very least changes from her being the protagonist. (lame)

or they have a DLC that ties all three endings together leading into season 3, which is an older Clem. The DLC would be what happens right after each ending.

Before I go on any farther, I've youtubed all the endings after I finished my own (the best one IMO) and have an idea of how that DLC will go but don't want to elaborate on it too much if you haven't seen them all yet. It's all speculation based on there being a DLC with Clem in it, but it would be better than just going into the future 1-2 years with an older Clem with absolutely no real backstory to what happens to Kenny or Jane.