What's new

Teleport - Sais, is it safe?

I took a look around and didn't find a topic on this (using tapatalk so forgive if I'm wrong) so how do you make Mileenas teleport safe with Sais? I main SZ and just picked up Mileena, and the only person I can tele-sai against seems to be reptile when he's blocking. Everyone else, the Sais fly right over their head leaving me open for combo. I've tried it on SZ and can't do it, but have had it done to me many o' times... Any suggestions?

From the title, I really thought this would be a repeat thread. But to answer your question, Reptile is the only character that works on. The only way to ensure you get the air sai to jail is if you use EX telekick into air sai. And even that, they have to be stand blocking for it to work. If they crouch block the sai will still go overhead.

Now what if they don't block and you land the tele, can you still link the Sais? I had a Mileena do it to me last night as SZ.

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
Against Mileenas EX Dive kick, if the opponent is smart, they are going to Stand block the first hit, and then crotch block the second. If you throw a sai on the crouch blocking opponent, the sai will whiff and you will get at least an uppercut for your troubles.

Somberness

Lights
how do you make Mileenas teleport safe with Sais?
Avoid the 1% of people that can punish it.

But in all seriousness, you probably experienced it hitting the lower body so the sai hit as well. It can happen if they move slightly back when you are coming down.

Avoid the 1% of people that can punish it.

But in all seriousness, you probably experienced it hitting the lower body so the sai hit as well. It can happen if they move slightly back when you are coming down.
I don't believe I moved with SZ, was stand blocking and she hit me with tele-sai as if I was reptile. I didn't move, and she instant threw the Sais and it connected.