What's new

Teleport and fireball spamming

Vilsevalle

IceColdKiller
So i have this Raiden in this KOTH I'm playing in right now I'm playing Reptile and I don't know how to handle him. The moves he's using is his fireball, teleport and an occasional electric fly (shocker). If i get close he teleports if i throw acid spit he teleports, whatever i do he teleports. What the kcuf do i do?

Was it tm1good? Because it wasn't you he uses a lag switch or something. I've played this guy and I couldn't even fathom punishing anything he did tbh. But If you are playing against a regular connection Raiden try to dash jump in, When he teleports just dash again as soon as you hit the ground. If he electric flys you noticed then block it and punish.
If it was Tm1good just cry more the guy is untouchable unless you wanna play Lao or Kano and give him a taste of his own medicine. Be sure to yank around your Ethernet cable

Saint

Noob
:D

Also, thank you! That smiley just reminded me I need to make some popcorn, this morning I thought to myself I want popcorn, but then I forgot.

So I've been craving popcorn all day not knowing what it is I want.

JrK

Probably Drunk
:D

Also, thank you! That smiley just reminded me I need to make some popcorn, this morning I thought to myself I want popcorn, but then I forgot.

So I've been craving popcorn all day not knowing what it is I want.
You are very welcome! I might just pop up some myself for reals.

On topic, however, baiting is the key as the others have said. Abuse the shoulder bro.