What's new

Tekken x Street Fighter wishlist.

Cruz

Banned
Okay so Harada confirmed that this game is still in development and guessing it will probably come
next year on the new consoles, what characters or teams would you like to see?
Here's mine:

A.King
Jaycee
Jin
Devil Jin
Kazuya
Heihachi
Jinpachi
Nina
Anna
Christie
King
Marduk
Law
Asuka
Unkown
Ancient Ogre

Alex
R.Mika
Ryu
Akuma
Zangief
M.Bison
Guile
Chun Li
Cammy
Oro
Birdie
Sodom
Karin

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
This game is gonna fail i think. I really dont know how they are going to combine SF characters with Tekken mechanics.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Jin
Kunimitsu
Forrest Law
Ibuki
Ken

As long these are in, i don't really give a crap about who is in afterwards

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
Don't force me to pay extra for crap thats already on the disk, thats my only request.

-EDIT- Oh yeah and Juri game has to have Juri

Cruz

Banned
my wishlist:

just cancel this fucking thing already so it doesnt turn into another duke nukem forever

see also: SNK vs. capcom chaos
My wish is that you stay out of this thread if you have nothing interesting to say! Thank You!

-Deadman-

Getting better with age
Lili or no purchase

This game is gonna fail i think. I really dont know how they are going to combine SF characters with Tekken mechanics.
Ryu's Fireball will be like Jinpachi's Fireball, only faster startup and much slower travel speed.
Shoryuken's will be unsafe as FUCK lol
Tatsus... practically a hunting hawk kinda sorta.

I just hope for Vega's sake he skips this one... no reliable walls to dive from.
Bison's Psycho Crusher would need to be sidewalked.

It could happen, have faith

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
Lili or no purchase

Ryu's Fireball will be like Jinpachi's Fireball, only faster startup and much slower travel speed.
Shoryuken's will be unsafe as FUCK lol
Tatsus... practically a hunting hawk kinda sorta.

I just hope for Vega's sake he skips this one... no reliable walls to dive from.
Bison's Psycho Crusher would need to be sidewalked.

It could happen, have faith
If thats the case then SF characters will get bodied. Badly. Except if every SF character has a ton of new moves in his/her arsenal. I guess we ll see though. SFxT was a total failure in my book.

Gurpwnder

Saikyo Student
Okay so Harada confirmed that this game is still in development and guessing it will probably come
next year on the new consoles, what characters or teams would you like to see?
Here's mine:

Did you seriously just list the characters of a potential Tekken game without including the greatest fighter in the universe? The legendary PAUL PHOENIX should be a staple by now.

Cruz

Banned
Did you seriously just list the characters of a potential Tekken game without including the greatest fighter in the universe? The legendary PAUL PHOENIX should be a staple by now.
Paul is cool i just diddn't thought of him when i made that list...
Anyway i expect 40 characters on the roster so he'll be in for sure.

Minh Giang

aka ChrsitianDMG on Stream
i hope they will cancel this project. Jesus, how can this shit work??? SF's target combos become Tekken's strings? Add more strings for SF chars? Fireballs are unblockable? No invincibility for Shoryuken? Also mid in Tekken is overhead in 2D FGs. So plzzzzz Namco give me Tekken 7 plzzzz!!!