What's new

[Tech] Fate Trait xx Bounce Cancel

Drecker

GET CITY.
Hey all,

I don't play Fate whatsoever, but found something interesting while digging around for higher damage midscreen Superman combos. Hopefully it helps unlock some new stuff for the character, because he's a ton of fun to watch.

Both Superman and Fate have the ability to special cancel out of their Trait activation - Superman could do this with bounce cancels (db/df+MB) in Injustice 1, but off his main strings it didn't net you combos. This is no longer the case, so I'm hoping that Fate is able to use this as a big damage combo tool as well. To see what I'm talking about, simply hit Trait xx db/df+MB. Works both in and out of combos.

I don't know if Fate has anything that will let him juggle into Trait xx Bounce Cancel, or any strings with enough advantage on hit, but fingers crossed.

@Pig Of The Hut @BlockIsTheAnwser @OmGxBdON @Pnut @DarksydeDash

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
ive been using f2~trait~mb b3 for a counter to f2~trait interrupt on block when ankhless.
havent looked too deep into its uses outside that as 2 bars

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Hey all,

I don't play Fate whatsoever, but found something interesting while digging around for higher damage midscreen Superman combos. Hopefully it helps unlock some new stuff for the character, because he's a ton of fun to watch.

Both Superman and Fate have the ability to special cancel out of their Trait activation - Superman could do this with bounce cancels (db/df+MB) in Injustice 1, but off his main strings it didn't net you combos. This is no longer the case, so I'm hoping that Fate is able to use this as a big damage combo tool as well. To see what I'm talking about, simply hit Trait xx db/df+MB. Works both in and out of combos.

I don't know if Fate has anything that will let him juggle into Trait xx Bounce Cancel, or any strings with enough advantage on hit, but fingers crossed.

@Pig Of The Hut @BlockIsTheAnwser @OmGxBdON @Pnut @DarksydeDash
Yea day 1 I Messed w this

11 xx 4 xx mb push connects. There's a couple others