What's new

Team Yomi vs Team EC at Combo Breaker $1000

haketh

Noob
Shit, send me to Combo Breaker and I'll gladly play on Team EC to make sure this happens. Note that I count Florida and all of our neighboring states as the south**, more specifically "The Dirty Souf" and do not understand why only the FGC aligns us Southern states as East Coast. In sports, and all forms of competition and entertainment, its always south, when it comes to FL, GA, TX, TN, etc etc

**although I understand we're literally east coast. I would hope everyone understands, but this is TYM, so yeah.
Traditionally Florida has always been it's own Region in FGC stuf Anime & Capcom wise lol. Even back when EC was claiming Seattle during the EMP days *Yes this happened* they still wouldn't claim Florida lol.

Kitana Prime

Top-tier at everything but the characters I choose
Traditionally Florida has always been it's own Region in FGC stuf Anime & Capcom wise lol. Even back when EC was claiming Seattle during the EMP days *Yes this happened* they still wouldn't claim Florida lol.
Maaaan really? lmao that's ridiculous.
Also this is good to hear, only in NRS then , do people say Florida is EC (I've heard it numerous times at majors)

Awesome! We have a team too, just not Yomi's fund$ lol

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
i don't want to get involved in this as Manny is my good friend. i'll let the rest of the Team EC decided who they want on the team or maybe Jr after seeing this accepts the challenge. what i meant by where is the confidence was why it was absent, not a callout.

snort

Noob
i would but i don't think i am good enough and don't want to be the weak link on our team. if this happens after the tournament and my confidence is boosted tho.......team yomi get ready.
Yes you will be the weakest link because your char sucks ass, at least according to your bitching.

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
Shit, send me to Combo Breaker and I'll gladly play on Team EC to make sure this happens. Note that I count Florida and all of our neighboring states as the south**, more specifically "The Dirty Souf" and do not understand why only the FGC aligns us Southern states as East Coast. In sports, and all forms of competition and entertainment, its always south, when it comes to FL, GA, TX, TN, etc etc

**although I understand we're literally east coast. I would hope everyone understands, but this is TYM, so yeah.
Ahem. Did somebody say they needed a sponsor? ;)

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
That sounds better, $1000 would be too much imo, I mean I think the EC team doesn't have a sponsor like Yomi.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Somebody tell Manny that we don't have to make it a money match. I just wanted to buff the already epic team battle but it's not about the money at all to us. We just want to add to the magic that is coming with this major. Manny we need you pimp!
definitely should do money