What's new

Team Spooky Presents: Injustice 1.03 Patch Notes + Batgirl Basic Tutorial

Sabin

Elder God
As of today, the 1.03 patch is live - and the coverage on my channel of Injustice continues! I have made a video showing all the patch changes for all the characters in visual form! This also covers a few systemwide changes to the game as well. NerdJosh was also with me and got a early crack at Batgirl. While some people are grinding combos, this covers Batgirl's moveset and some of her potential. Check out both videos after the break

Make sure to subscribe to my channel on youtube at FGCSabin, and subscribe to NerdJosh at as well!
Nerdoyoshua as well!

quaman didn't really get nerfed. The trait was only used mid combo by most high level users. 2 secs is still a lot of time for a combo breaker. The extra second of cool down is truly only half of a sec difference.

Before patch
trait 2.5
cool down 7
9.5 sec between usage.

After Patch
trait 2
cool down 8
10 sec between usage.

His scoop is usually hit confirmed with by great aqua players, he's virtually the same. Trident rush is still hella good on chip.

The Aqua nerf placebo effect.

I'm pretty sure Tom Brady used the Aquaman trait as soon as it looked like the opponent was going to connect and he is as high level as it gets.