What's new

Team Battle at Ultimate Fighting Game Tournament 9: STB vs. GGA

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
The players are stacked at this year's Ultimate Fighting Game Tournament (UFGT 9), and they plan to bring you unimaginable levels of hype from both inside and outside the tournament!

One such example is a team battle that will be arranged at the venue. Who are the opposing sides to this conflict? Let's introduce them right now.

STB (Simply The Best)

This team originated as an online clan during the 3D era of Mortal Kombat, and over the years, it has expanded to include representatives for both online and offline scenes, the latter especially having an impact in the Pacific Northwest! These are the warriors they have selected to participate in the team battle.

STB/EGP Shujinkydink
STB JimmyPotato
STB CharlieMurphy
STB gr8one
STB/TYM Goldfish

GGA (Galloping Ghost Arcade)
Stationed all the way up in Chicago and/or its surrounding areas, Team GGA has commanded a powerful presence in the tournament scene for Mortal Kombat 9 and you can bet that it continues to hold strong for the Injustice era, with GGA Jeremiah having seized victory in Road to EVO event, Toryuken 2. No doubt they will be the big men on campus to face in the campaign. They have sent the following names forward to face the opposition.​
GGA 16 Bit​
GGA Soonk​
GGA Wafflez​
GGA Jeremiah​
GGA Dizzy​
GGA Moe​
GGA PimPimJim​
GGA Han​
And as you might have guessed, their games of choice are the icons of NRS...Mortal Kombat 9 and Injustice: Gods Among Us! The battle is expected to be streamed by STB CharlieMurphy at www.twitch.tv/charliemurphy41. The Mortal Kombat 9 team battle is scheduled to occur on May 24th with the Injustice battle following the next day.​
Any and all rules for this competition will be decided at the discretion of the team leaders, so we have no available details on that at this time. But nevertheless, you will want to tune in when this happens!​

Attachments

Goldi

Noob
So yeah....STB is kind of outnumbered. They need two more players.

.........................just putting this out there, my services CAN be bought. I do have a good chunk of experience playing every single one of these GGA players.

:p
You're from Indiana. I can buy you with corn, right? :p

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
In all seriousness, who the fuck isn't hype to see Gr8one vs 16 Bit.

Please don't dodge the matchup.

Also, wish I could be there. One thing about STB is this. We are a family. In the end respect will be given either way. We at least have the courage to do the team battle whether the outcome is good or bad. That goes a lot farther than most current teams will do.

To bad Mr.Top 8 Rip Crowley couldn't be in attendance.

Good luck boys!

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks
STB is going to prove all you doubters wrong! This is a new game with new top players, we had one STB member at Toryuken and he was right up there giving GGA a run for their money! Bring the hate bring the love and choose a side, either way its gonna be close hype games! we WILL surprise you

PunkMafia83

PSN: YaRnToNpUnKMAFIA
Good luck to everyone..

Can GGA's stock rise? Can STB surprise? We need more of this in Injustice!

Got my mind thinking of a warner bros fighting game format, something like doing a team battle in Injustice and whoever wins gets their chance to enter the second team tournament which would be MK, but only the winners get to play the 2nd MK team tournament and the MK matches count as 2 wins. Just thinking lol. Just ideas dont know if that would even work.