What's new

Video/Tutorial - Tanya Tanya teleport pressure guide

Would you like to see me make other videos about Tanya?

• Yes

Votes: 43 93.5%
  • No

Votes: 3 6.5%

• Total voters

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
I'm so fucking happy man, i though NRS forgot about us, but no, this is definitely what we skarlet mains were hoping for, i'm already inducing so much salt and its not even my final form yet.

Definitely will going to add this to my arsenal.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
I think the teleport pressure has holes, any immediate jump attacks after teleport are mid until she goes down a bit.
But this is really interesting stuff, looks like I need to check Tanya out more :).
everything has holes but its still good. She can fill those holes with two hitting moves to break armor and make you want to block. Thats the entire point. You can't respect her or you will get destroyed by chip damage or get opened up. If you don't respect her though you risk getting opened up for moving at the wrong time.

Bender

Product Manager. xBone tag: I3end3r.
I'm so fucking happy man, i though NRS forgot about us, but no, this is definitely what we skarlet mains were hoping for, i'm already inducing so much salt and its not even my final form yet.

Definitely will going to add this to my arsenal.
Were you the Pyro Tanya I played last night (I was Farmer Jax)?

Good stuff, I'm picking up Tanya as my co-main/ counter pick character.

Bender

Product Manager. xBone tag: I3end3r.
This is an informal guide to help people understand Tanya's teleport pressure and how to use it for block pressure and to punish attacks as well.

Let me know your thoughts and if we can improve on this

@Mr. Mileena @Eddy Wang @Awkward Sloth @Pig Of The Hut

Pressure demo...try to find the holes. Some of this has holes and some of this doesn't.

LMAO, why wouldn't someone want you to make more videos? They're just salty lol.

Awesome tech. Do you prefer the TP cancel over mixing up her df 2 df1 df2 special?

Also, I'm not 100% positive, but I thought her MB projectile was slightly - on block. I'll have to check when I go home.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
LMAO, why wouldn't someone want you to make more videos? They're just salty lol.

Awesome tech. Do you prefer the TP cancel over mixing up her df 2 df1 df2 special?

Also, I'm not 100% positive, but I thought her MB projectile was slightly - on block. I'll have to check when I go home.
haters gonna hate man

I love the df2df1mixups and mind games but i didn't have enough time to go over everything she has. I'll make another video on the Rekka and only on the rekka.

Is the teleport throw invincible?
I'm not sure what you mean. say again?

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
haters gonna hate man

I love the df2df1mixups and mind games but i didn't have enough time to go over everything she has. I'll make another video on the Rekka and only on the rekka.

I'm not sure what you mean. say again?
When you cancel in teleport stance after pressure, can she be thrown with reversal throw.

True Grave

Giving The Gift Of Graves
There's Tanya tech that I found and I don't know if it's apart of her tools or NRS fucked up. I'm still in the process of seeing how it can be applied.

If they're blocking and you do a jump kick and hit any special as if in a combo, she will do that special when she lands. I'm not sure if this is universal. This also works while during combos. (goro) Closed stance, JIP, 112, Tele, 1, 112, Tele, 1, 112, ex Tele, kick, Tele, kick~df2 and will do df2 when she lands.

Edit: ^ Pyromancer

Also this special thing could be universal.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
There's Tanya tech that I found and I dint know if it's apart of her tools or NRS fucked up. I'm still in the process of seeing how it can be applied.

If they're blocking and you do a jump kick and hit any special as if in a combo, she will do that special when she lands. I'm not sure if this is universal. This also works while during combos. (goro) Closed stance, JIP, 112, Tele, 1, 112, Tele, 1, 112, ex Tele, kick, Tele, kick~df2 and will do df2 when she lands.

Edit: ^ Pyromancer
I've noticed this too and have noticed it with other characters as well. Its a characteristic of NRS games and your ability to buffer specials from the air.

True Grave

Giving The Gift Of Graves
I've noticed this too and have noticed it with other characters as well. Its a characteristic of NRS games and your ability to buffer specials from the air.
I never noticed that in MK9 or IGAU off a jump kick. I know you could JIP special with some characters like Lao and CZO. Jump K/P teles are always a given too.

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
*awesome vids n' shit*
thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Okay after being a fucking spammer.

Just how plus are we talking on a teleport cancel, and what does it NOT work with? Specials I suppose?
your welcome...lol

the only ones I think are + are f2 and b1.

I think more testing could help us find more but there is too much to discover right now.

vegeta

Saiyan Prince
Real talk. I WAS going to start with pyromancer....but after watching just the first vid I'm about to start with kobu. I like how it functions so far and being a scorpion player initially she reminds me of a different version of him.

Sidenote* the dead woods (infected) is my favorite level. Regular is fine too lol

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Real talk. I WAS going to start with pyromancer....but after watching just the first vid I'm about to start with kobu. I like how it functions so far and being a scorpion player initially she reminds me of a different version of him.

Sidenote* the dead woods (infected) is my favorite level. Regular is fine too lol
I have always wondered how to make stages "infected" i still don't know. Is that a blow up?