What's new

Strategy - Tanya Tanya - tele cancel pressure options

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Nice video is this true block strings or kan the Kahn down 1 outta all of this?
Pick tanya against goro every time, just eat the punch walk! Lol

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Nice video is this true block strings or kan the Kahn down 1 outta all of this?
Pick tanya against goro every time, just eat the punch walk! Lol
There are certainly holes.

I know f2 cancel is + and I think b1 is also plus. The tonfa throw should be a block string. The tele into jip is a mind fuck but you can just back dash.

They are true frame traps though

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
And things to do when you don't actually cancel it.
You can teleport away or right above and behind them.
Lao's spin is something to watch out for but in many other matchups the forwards teleport is not reactable and is a true mixup option.
B3,TP~
12,TP~
F2,TP~
You can start using this if they press buttons when you check them, to make them afraid of letting go of block.

~ DB4 if you are above them and they are blocking high.
~ DF4 if you are above them and they are blocking low.
~ NJP (Hold down during the teleport animation and hit punch before she materializes in the air.) if they try to backdash or jump out.
~ DB/F1 if you are away from them and want them to reconsider moving.
~ Block if you want to see if they're afraid enough yet. You can straight (ex)TP following your idle state into either a combo or to do a Z-arc away and towards them into any of the air options above, including tonfa dive in Kobu to catch them off guard.

(ex)TP(fwd) - against Lao or if you want to hitconfirm into a combo.
(ex)TP(bck) - if you are intending to squash their pursuit by teleporting towards again, or if you are escaping a situation that would get you blown up and you don't mind spending meter for the armour and the extra distance this will take you.