What's new

Guide - Kobu Jutsu Tanya Punishment Guide

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game

True

From Scrubs to Pros
This spreadsheet shows how to punish everything. I didnt put anything in that is not whiff or block punishable.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vOhPUFewN-1xCRNy3J9LqU-51R8e87ihPyomf7jwl1o/pubhtml

If you see anything wrong or that I could add please let me know. The run cancels section would be the most likely to be missing stuff. Thanks.
Hey man I've just know got into competitive gaming & I'm still a little fresh to the fundamentals in this game. So is this a guide of all pushing moves for each character ?

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Hey man I've just know got into competitive gaming & I'm still a little fresh to the fundamentals in this game. So is this a guide of all pushing moves for each character ?
This is how to punish moves with Tanya. Although if you know the frame data for your characters punishers you can kind of see what you could punish by comparison.

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
A quick glace at the guide B1 is the best thing ever. Glad pyro Tanya has that button. Oh wait. :DOGE

Title needs to change to Kobu punishment guide. For those Naginata and Pyros out there. All 2 of them.