What's new

General/Other - Tanya Tanya Konfirmed for MKX on June 2nd for Kombat Pack Owners

Tim Static

Adminerator
Finally got home to update this & promote it to front page etc. Hopefully my rinky-dink cell phone thread was plausable. :coffee:

Updated to:
"Just konfirmed by Ed Boon himself via Twitter, Tanya is koming to Mortal Kombat X on June 2nd for Kombat Pack owners. The following week, June 9th, she will become available for sale individually. Along with Tanya will come the Klassic MK1 Skin Pack, which if you haven't seen yet, you can do so by clicking HERE. The MK1 skin pack is part of the Kombat Pack but will be for sale separately as well on June 9th. Expect a release trailer soon for both Tanya & the MK1 Skin Pack and another Kombat Kast before she's released, probably airing on June 1st. Stay tuned to TYM for the latest news & I'll keep this thread updated w/ all that information!! "
IMG_20150527_163948.jpg

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
Maybe now their community will shut the fuck up.

On a brighter note I like the look of Pyromancer and will probably look at that the most unless Dragon Naginata makes D'Vorah's ovipositors look like Jacqui's normals.
Ugh, come correct, kiddo. Tanya's "community" has been composed and ready for her return since like 2011.

Don't confuse us with like the three random social justice warriors from tumblr invading and stirring up shit in every thread about her. ;)

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
I don't care if I have a campaign established whose sole purpose is to destroy her: she's a lot more interesting than Batgirl, which means if she's worth the effort, I will be putting my hatred aside.

#PlayToWin

Audit

Falls down too much
NRS first DLC characters are never OP
Lobo and Skarlet were both decent characters but not broken. It's always the 2nd character, 4th character and potentionally 5th character but that doesn't have concrete facts cause only Injustce had 6 characters.
Skarlet wasn't broken? LOL run slide into overhead says hi!

Jyakotu

The traitor to Edenia and to all the realms!
Just glad that my main is coming back. I don't have the Kombat Pass, so waiting until the 9th won't be too much of a big deal. I haven't even touched MKX since I purchased it because I couldn't purchase or use Tanya. Once I'm able to purchase her on June 9th, then I can start putting time into the game again.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Is this a sign?

The 2nd Dlc is always really good/OP

Mk9 - Kenshi
Injustice Batgirl

MKX - Tanya...

YASSSS
Well now you mention it...

4th DLC character

MK9 - Freddy
Injustice - Zod

Some of the best pure zoners if not the best pure zoners in their respective games....

Both mained by M2Dave

4th DLC character in MKX - Tremor

Ugh, looks like I have to put up with Dave raging that Tremor loses a matchup 2-8 if a character has a trivial way to avoid Tremor's projectiles.

Last edited: