What's new

Tanya Kombos

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
I'll keep adding stuff here at random while I work on her, and then I'll get everything organized.

I use Goro Kameo, but I'll keep kameo kombos separated from her bnbs.

With Forward Parry, you can do j1-2(1+3)~fb4.amp-2(1+3)~fb4 for 29% 1-bar. I say "fb4" because you have to reverse the bf input due to the side-switch.

You can do the same kombo meterless with Goro by doing forward-parry into j1-2(1+3)~fb4-d.goro-21(1+3)~fb4 for 30%.

You can convert off her armored db4 with down-goro-21(1+3-fb4 for 20%.

You can mix really well with b3 into back-goro (the Sheeva-like anti-low kommand grab) by doing b1~b.goro-dash-f4-dash-21(1+3)~fb4 for 25%.

Off f211~bf4 you can use down-Goro to launch, allowing j2-21(1+3)~fb4 for 31%. meterless.

1 Bar is f211~bf4.amp-21(1+3)~fb4 for 28%

Benlo

PrayforSareena
I can't make my damages to stay when I use her tp inside a combo :/ It always starts a new amount of damage after the tp.

I guess I'm just too slow : /

Brack1sh

Chimpanzee that!
Not sure if it's known but found out drill kick connects in the corner without meter or kameo. For example F211 bf4 12. Best i've got is 32% with 1 kameo so far, but will keep testing

RoboCop

Administrator
Premium Supporter
39% 1-bar 1 Goro:

f211~bf4.amp-dash-f4-dash-21(1+3)~fb4-Goro(Neutral)-21(1+3)~fb4

colby4898

Special Forces Sonya Up-player
Drill kick combos if you hit raw, you can get a d3 from most ranges except maybe point blank. Further away you can get full cinversions like 12 or 2grab. When I found this I was hoping drill would low profile high projectiles for full screen punishes... but no. But if you use sub kameo...

colby4898

I'm using Lao with Tanya for the f233 into plus low hat loops and mix with the overhead ender.

F233 - kameo spin - 4 - 2grab - drill/helicopteer kick. 28% meterless. For a bar can use exdrill kick instead of spin.

Feel like I'm leaving a lot of damage on the table though.

RoboCop

Administrator
Premium Supporter
344 meterless 1-kameo off standing 3 and Seeking Guidance:

With Buff Active: 3~df3-2-2(1+3)~fb4-Goro(neutral)-nj.133, which also gives you enough time to reactive buff.

RoboCop

Administrator
Premium Supporter
With her trait active, you can get 3~df3-1-2(1+3)~fb4.amp-dash-2(1+3)~bf4-Goro(neutral)-2(1+3)~fb4. 407 damage 1-bat 1-kameo. The final 2(1+3) can be tight. You want to call Goro pretty early before the bf4 connects and very quickly do the 2(1+3) input. Goro should knock them pretty high and you should clip them in the foot.

colby4898

What are your standard Kameo-less combos off f211 ex low drill?

And does anyone else use Lao with her? Meterless I'm getting 289 using lao spin, and using ex low drill kick getting 349 but feel like I'm leaving damage on the table

I found a cool combo w/the Goro kameo. If you do f2,1,1 into db4, and then into the Goro down kameo, and time it just right at the end, you can juggle the opponent with Goro’s down kameo, then extend that into f2 into db4.

Last edited:

RoboCop

Administrator
Premium Supporter

And does anyone else use Lao with her? Meterless I'm getting 289 using lao spin, and using ex low drill kick getting 349 but feel like I'm leaving damage on the table
After launching with amp low drill, I'll usually just dash into 2(1+3)-drill.

Brack1sh

Chimpanzee that!
Yeah me too thought there might be more. it's annoying you can't get an jump in from ex low drill or a f4 after it.
If you dash forward right after ex drill you can get a f4 then 2-1+3.

Timing is tricky at first but after a few reps it starts to feel better

Here's 316 with Spin and 367 with 1 meter. The double f4 is tricky but it's worth it to get it down consistently. It has a massive hitbox so you kind of want you be under the opponent for the first one.

RoboCop

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I just figured out a spicy little Kano Ball kombo, where you like play ping-pong with the opponent lol:

f211(bf4)-Kanoball-2(1+3)~fb4.amp-3~bf4: 350 damage. You want to call Kanoball just after the finally hit of f211 and press 2(1+3) the moment you recover from the first bf4. The timing is actually pretty lenient once you find it. YOu can dial in the whole f211~bf4 before calling the Kanoball, since Kanoball will keep you safe if they block.