What's new

Tanya General Discussion

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
This Stryker stuff is very fake, you can get d2 trade every time unless you time it very well but its not that easy I feel like
Everything I posted above is real. You can get d2'd after her db4, but they still eat around 8% between chip and trading with the grenades. So, it's a losing trade, but still much better than eating a full kombo punish.

RoboCop

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Ey, Tanya can punish Sareena with b344! Let the first 2 blades pass and then do the input. The blades will pass over you as they return!

RoboCop

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Anyone got tips for the Reiko matchup? That d4 makes it feel straight-up unwinnable. She just has no counter to it, preventing her from ever getting into her optimal range. Standing 3 might as well not exist in the matchup. You can't do any backdash shenanigans because the d4 will catch you and then it's guess for your life. If you ever finish a string, now it's guess mid or command grab and eat 40% if you guess wrong, on top of the 40% you ate just trying to get within f2 range. So far, it's by far the toughest matchup I've played.