What's new

Tech - Dragon Naginata Tanya Anti-Wakeup

Kayriss

Tanya needs buffs

What you have to do is end the combo in an air Split Kick and let the B3 whiff so the second part of the string with break their armor. I have tried this against almost all characters and it does not work Reptile, Kung Lao, but it does work on Mileena, Sub Zero and Cassie.
Sorry in advance if this is already known, i went through the forums and YouTube i didn't see anything on it so i decided to post it here.

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
Nice, it's essentially a poor man's version of Kobu's b2.

Well, since it's safe it may not exactly be a poor man's. But it does require some setting up, unlike the aforementioned, so it can't exactly be a rich man's.

This set up is a middle class man's anti wake up.

Therefore, is Pyromancer part of the 1%?
Because you can't spell romance without Pyromancer, and typically a romance ends in both of the parties not waking up until the next day. Making it hands down the best anti-wake up variation.

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.

Well, since it's safe it may not exactly be a poor man's. But it does require some setting up, unlike the aforementioned, so it can't exactly be a rich man's.

Because you can't spell romance without Pyromancer, and typically a romance ends in both of the parties not waking up until the next day. Making it hands down the best anti-wake up variation.
Or maybe you are talking about the wrong variation entirely?

Kayriss

Tanya needs buffs

....Thank you..?