What's new

Taking injustice character designs to the next level- A collective effort

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
Poison Ivy, in all honesty IGAU's sequal is just begging for thhis character. There are so many creative ways this character would work and she could be taken anywhere just the whole idea of plant controlling abilities just leaves her open for some many possibiliteis, I could see her being a asemi-vortex style with a moves that entangle the opponent or even soome hypno style attacks and even some zoning. IDK just too many ways this can be done. A trait could be anywhere from buffing her damage to even her defensive abilities.

TheSpore

makes no sense him NOT having an Air-Dash. Also I belive his trait is certainly on the boring side.. They could have allowed him to yell Shazam! and change into Billy and back and forth lol..
GIve him a Billy Batson costume, have him run out as Shazaam and yell SHAZAAM and fight the match as Billy lol

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
I'm waiting for that guy to show up with the Johnny Cage MK10 fashion suggestions :p

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
Joker Trait Redesign: From what I hear Joker players say what Joker lacks is getting in on Zoners. And with his current trait his movement and frames increase in speed, but only if he lands his parry! Which we all know is complete booty butt-cheeks. So how about instead of him doing his parry to acquire a "HA" he can get one by landing a hit of his "Teeth Trap" move! Once he gets a "HA" he can hold onto instead of it being active right away. The maximum amount of "HA" he can get is 3 and the more he has the faster he'll be! He can also preserve his "HA". So say he has 3 ticks "HA". The Joker player decides to only use 1 instead of 3, by just pressing 4 he activates 1 "HA" while the others are still preserved. He can press 4 a total of 3 times and that will activate all 3 ticks of "HA" at once and with each tick of "HA" used his speed is increased even more.

Harley Trait Redesign: I think the only need to her is this. Let Harley players have a command for each "present"! But she has to go through each "present" so she can't just use the Bomb one over and over again. Cause that shit in the corner would be broken!

Shazam Trait Redesign: Again I think his trait just needs some tweaks! 1st: Lets give him the ability to cancel into trait within a combo. 2nd: When traited his regular throw and command grabs damage is increased. 3rd: His "Lighting Bolt" projectile does more damage when traited and on block.

Deathstroke Trait Redesign: This one is actually kind of simple. Just increase his damage on his guns by 2-3% and increase the chip a little bit. And when he's on cooldown his damage is halved. So his guns will then do 3% total damage and decreased chip.

Batgirl Trait Redesign: lol

Catwoman Trait Redesign: To me her trait seems decent enough not to be changed. But if I think of anything I'll edit this post.

I'm surprised you haven't mentioned Cyborg for a different trait!
I agree with the Harley trait idea, it would be nice to get damage buff when needed to end an round or activate bomb on a non invincible wake-up.

D

Deleted member 5032

Prometheus

Character Type: Gadget

Fighting Style: Hybrid: Uses high-tech tonfa, wrist lasers, and various pieces of technology to threaten his opponent from up close or full screen. His helmet can emit a strobe to temporarily incapacitate his target. He possesses the Cosmic Key, which allows him to teleport his targets in and out of his own private pocket dimension. He would be kind of a combination of Deathstroke and Raven.

Trait: Photographic Reflexes: Promethues downloads his opponent's combat data, temporarily replacing his own normals and strings with theirs. While in this state he gains increased speed and damage while his opponent suffers a decrease in speed and damage in order to compensate for the fact that Prometheus knows what they will do before they do.

Super: Prometheus uses the Cosmic Key to teleport his opponent into his pocket dimension, along with an atomic bomb. The bomb explodes, dealing damage and sending the opponent back into this dimension, allowing them to continue to be juggled by Prometheus.

And for good measure, here's Prometheus taking out a whole team of heroes:

HomeLee1121

Warrior
Would like to see alfred in this game with dairou tombstone drop. His super will be like phoenix wright from mvc. It hitd u anywhere on the screen and if u arent blocking he will sit you down and teach u a life long lesson

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King

Black Manta

Character Type: Power

Fighting Style: Setup-based Hybrid: Uses dual swords, eye beams, jet boots, super strength, and various pieces of technology to threaten his opponent from up close or full screen. Can place Lex-like traps to assist him in locking down his opponent. Essentially a combination of Zod and Lex. Deals low damage overall, but lots of frame-traps and mix-up potential.

Trait: Telekinetic Scrambler - Manta's opponent may not use special attacks for the duration of the trait. This drains Manta's power, however, causing all of his specials to do 25% less damage.

Super: Manta calls upon his army to assault his opponent from all sides with guns and battleships before stepping in to deal the Coup de Grace with one of his deadly swords.
Dude that would be so hype, I'm gonna get my character together so I can post it on here

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
Poison Ivy, in all honesty IGAU's sequal is just begging for thhis character. There are so many creative ways this character would work and she could be taken anywhere just the whole idea of plant controlling abilities just leaves her open for some many possibiliteis, I could see her being a asemi-vortex style with a moves that entangle the opponent or even soome hypno style attacks and even some zoning. IDK just too many ways this can be done. A trait could be anywhere from buffing her damage to even her defensive abilities.

Pretty sure she ALMOST made it in and was on the NRS short list along with Black Canary , Red Hood, Power Girl and Dr Fate.

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
Booster Gold

Fighting Style
: Hybrid: Uses power gauntlets to shoot energy beams, super strength, and due to his time travel abilities; teleports.(In the way that Deadpool uses them to place himself anywhere on the screen)

Trait
: Not sure whether he should have his force field ability sorta like Lex or if Skeets should play a part somehow. (open to suggestions)

Super
: Calls upon all the members of his "Justice League" each using their powers to attack the opponent. Like Pain in the Ninja Storm games.

@karaokelove Used your post as a template for mine

The Highlander

There can be only one
I think WW's bracelets of submission deserve a redesign where you can use them like Fox's reflector from SSB. Air cancelable, and you can hold it for as long as you want. And it wouldn't hurt if you needed to input down right after so she can parry lows
I don't know about holding it, that seems too good, but at the very least she should be able to parry multi hitting projectiles and maybe mb it for a reflect?

TheSpore

Pretty sure she ALMOST made it in and was on the NRS short list along with Black Canary , Red Hood, Power Girl and Dr Fate.
I bet she was as well, but I know they wanted get most of the more popular ones out there. I have a feeling that in a sequel we will likely see folks like Blue Beetle, Ivy, Fate, and Red Hood with all the requests people made about them. Hell we might even see freaking Swamp Thing.

juicepouch

blink-182 enthusiast
Booster Gold

Fighting Style: Hybrid: Uses power gauntlets to shoot energy beams, super strength, and due to his time travel abilities; teleports.(In the way that Deadpool uses them to place himself anywhere on the screen)

Trait
: Not sure whether he should have his force field ability sorta like Lex or if Skeets should play a part somehow. (open to suggestions)
Super: Calls upon all the members of his "Justice League" each using their powers to attack the opponent. Like Pain in the Ninja Storm games.

@karaokelove Used your post as a template for mine
I'm thinking time travel should be in his super somehow, like he hits them in the air and then time travels to the exact second he hit them in the air and smashes them back down or something

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
So, this is what I see ITT:

OP: "Those characters' gameplay concepts don't quite work and they need crunch redesign";
Replies: "I want *insert irrelevant character's name here or some skin idea* in a fighting game, crunch be damned".

Like... What I am missing?