What's new

Tech - Shirai Ryu Takeda Quick phase tech.

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
It should be at this point for any Takeda main a pretty straight forward approach to your games but here it is a little late and in video format!

How is it not tech?
I explain what to do with it, if you're not playing Shirai Ryu this way then you're doing something wrong, it's such a strong gameplan for him.
Tech =/= game plan.

Also Close kuani is not plus. Only mid and far kunai is.

I'm pretty sure everyone knows...if takeda lands a teleport on hit. They must hold whatever comes next....or they can armor it b/c he's so slow.

Even the low kunai into overhead set up. I bet majority of the cast can either armor through it before the overhead hits or it will trade at worst

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
Tech =/= game plan.

Also Close kuani is not plus. Only mid kunai is.

I'm pretty sure everyone knows...if takeda lands a teleport. They must hold whatever comes next....or they can armor it b/c he's so slow.

Even the low kunai into overhead set up. I bet majority of the cast can either armor through it before the overhead hits or it will trade at worst
I never said it was plus, I said it was minus...

roosTakk

Chode Juggler
Tech =/= game plan.

Also Close kuani is not plus. Only mid and far kunai is.

I'm pretty sure everyone knows...if takeda lands a teleport on hit. They must hold whatever comes next....or they can armor it b/c he's so slow.

It gets blown up by armor

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
At 6:00 u say yourself..."you can cancel into close kunai and you are no longer negative"
So you are correct an oversight, yet you are only -1 so you're next to neutral, the point I was making was you can't be combo punished by ending that way.
I do however earlier in the video mention you are only -1 (cuts off audio as I say 1 but does pick up the minus this CC is out of whack atm)

the vid was very good, love the idea !
it would assist in his cancels, since only moves he has plus are the kuani & canceling the quick phase by hitting
down down, its a good way to confuse the player