What's new

Takeda Post-Reveal General Discussion

Bloodfang

The Immortal Tiger
He looks promising. And he was one of the only two kombat kids I liked. So not displeased but can't help wondering if planning for Takeda and making him good is one of their reasons for putting so little care into Scorpion, lol.

Last edited:

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
Damn, Takeda looks dope, they kept the best for the last, hehe ! Also, yeah, let's respond the pools Ed put there, to see what happens in future with future patches ..... :p

Since I'm not on twitter anymore, I just logged in here to answer Ed's questions about buffs.

Feedback #1: The entire roster minus Johnny and PM
Feedback #2: The entire kameo roster minus Khameleon.

Takeda looks great btw.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Even though it was just a few seconds of gameplay, he looks awesome. His movement also looks fairly quick but of course can’t make too many assumptions based on what little we saw. Can’t wait!

And as far as his question about who do we think deserves some buffs, clearly it’s Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Havik, Quan, and Nitara. Followed by Smoke, Reptile and Shang.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Surprised at the lack of people saying Geras in the polls, don't most people agree he's in the Bottom 5?
I don’t think most people agree with that at all. Imo Geras is fine and would only need buffs if a bunch of the bottom tiers got buffed.

CanoCano

Noob
I don’t think most people agree with that at all. Imo Geras is fine and would only need buffs if a bunch of the bottom tiers got buffed.
Hard disagree but it is what it is ig, hopefully they do remove all his minus/punishable on hit attacks and make his armour have a consistent hitbox/hot advantage

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
What does that mean? The pandemic forced them to stop working on MK11, but encouraged them to work on a brand new game?
By the time they were fully cleared of Covid, it just made more sense to work on a new game imo. Since they weren’t able to go super hard in on MK11 as they initially planned at the time