What's new

TAC Cage Gameplay

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions

Name v.5.0

Iowa's Finest.
Hey, way to go Foxy, love seeing a fellow Cage player kick some ass. Also, you play Sonya very differently than any I've seen. You're not very aggressive. Is that because you were playing against Cyrax?

Edit: Babality was impressive. I think you flustered Mustard a little. :)

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
Cant be overly aggressive against Mustards Cyrax, even with Cage its difficult, 1 screw up and you're either losing 50% or walking through a minefield

Thanks BTW :D

Marcus

Mortal Kombat Philippines / Injustice Philippines
Congrats Foxy! that Cage and Sonya usage is very impressive

Is there a youtube video of that Grand Finals? I want to show it to my brother (since he uses Cage) but dont want to load the whole thing. Internet is bad down here.

Dizzy

False Information Police Officer
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Exposed, Exposing... another American-ism that is yet again far too overused and especially in the wrong circumstances.

Your comment on this footage is a perfect example of that.
you salty, bro?

(before you reply in rage, iim trying to be facetious here)

Are there any videos of Foxy playing one of Cage's hard match-ups, like a Sub-Zero, Reptile, Kitana, or Kabal? Kabal and Kitana especially give me fits with their IAF zoning

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
Are there any videos of Foxy playing one of Cage's hard match-ups, like a Sub-Zero, Reptile, Kitana, or Kabal? Kabal and Kitana especially give me fits with their IAF zoning
Kitana is easier than Sektor IMO, just gotta get a life lead and duck, cant do that against Sektor, same rule applies for Sub Zero theyre not that difficult as far as bad matchups go, I find Noob Reptile and Kabal alot worse. Kabal you just gotta run at him and see how he reacts to ur movements and act accordingly.

Kitana is easier than Sektor IMO, just gotta get a life lead and duck, cant do that against Sektor, same rule applies for Sub Zero theyre not that difficult as far as bad matchups go, I find Noob Reptile and Kabal alot worse. Kabal you just gotta run at him and see how he reacts to ur movements and act accordingly.
thnx foxy for the videos,its super!!!!!!!:cheers: