What's new

T.E: A New Tournament/Event Platform Need's Testers Now!

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
I know most of you are probably familiar with T.E by now. We announced this back in June. Finally we are getting close to release and I'm looking for input from anyone who would be interested in testing out the different tournament types. There are so many scenarios to test that it's much better to get a lot of input. Hopefully everything is working correctly and there are no issues but with software there are always issues so I'm reaching out to the community to see if you guys would like to take part it the future of not only the FGC hopefully but competitive gaming/sports in general.

In case you aren't familiar I'm going to repost some of the original content here in this thread so you can familiarize yourself. Right now we are looking for people to test on iOS only next week. Then the week after Android and Website. After that will be the desktop versions. Must be iPhone 5 or later with iOS7 or later installed. or iPad 2 or later with iOS7 or later.
Android will be 4 inch Android phones or bigger running Android 4.1 or later. And Tablets running 4.1 or Later.

PM me here for details! Original content below:

"Hey guys, i'm really excited to finally introduce this product i've been working for almost a year now. After filing two patents i'm now able to talk about it! While the product idea is mine it's been a collaborative effort in many ways.

@RM Cossner has been working as a lead web developer part time on the project and has been there since inception to work with me on ideas and the development of the project.

@CD jr has been working with me as a software tester on this product. His insight as a player has been a great asset. I've also been working with TO's since the beginning to get a feel for what they really want out of the application.

This idea was born after last EVO when @Pig Of The Hut and I ran the MK9 side tournament. I was very frustrated with trying to run the brackets on my phone and it was a huge pain in the ass trying to get people to not miss their match because either it was too loud, people were not around, or not paying attention. I think at one point Pig lost his voice or almost did lol. So right after EVO I began working on TE. There are many features but here are some key ones..

Works on any platform natively including...
iOS, Android, The Web, Mac, Windows, Linux, Android Wear, Apple Watch, and Pebble
It's a cloud based system that syncs in real-time across all the platforms but... It also works OFFLINE! So if you lost internet connection you can continue to run the tournament and sync back up online when your internet is available again.

We have system wide push notifications for various reasons, one big one is being notified of when you match is about to begin and you can even respond back to the TO right from your device!

Players can have their own profiles and all their stats are tracked and displayed, they can even promote their twitch streams and twitter accounts via their profile.

Players can register for tournaments right in the application. (even an optional payment system)
Anyone can create A tournament, Season, Event, or Team.

We have this seeding system that is optional but it does a few cool things like it won't match team members up together in the brackets early on or it won't match people up against each that live close to one another. (These are optional features and can be turned off of course)

You can shuffle seeds, lock seeds, swap, insert and do just about anything when it comes to seeding tournaments.

We have a multi-pool system so if you have 100(any number) people entered into your tournament you can choose what size pools you want and the system will create the pools for you based on your seeding (and other optional factors)

For fans just following along you can follow your favorite players or tournaments and get notified of when they are playing, when a tournament has started, and many other types of notifications.

These are just a few of the features and i'd be glad to answer any questions or take input for anyone here. Ultimately this is for all of us and I want to make it so everyone is happy using it. You can use this for ANY type of game by the way including team based sports, board games, you name it!

We put together a short commercial, check it out!

We created some viral videos featuring Sonic Fox and others last week. The links are...

https://twitter.com/Thecdjr/status/621422698753822720
https://twitter.com/Thecdjr/status/621048401401118720

Attachments

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
Here are some promo shots going on App store...

Designed from the ground up with Tournament Organizers, players, and fans in mind, Tournament Edition is the worlds most comprehensive tournament and event management platform.

T.E Is a cloud based system working online and offline on multiple platforms including apps for iOS, Android, Web, Mac, Windows, Linux, Apple Watch, and Android Wear.
It’s not just a tournament bracket generator, it’s an app for anyone who wants to be involved in competition! Best of all it’s free!

- Create, Participate, and follow Tournaments, Events, Seasons, or Teams
- Send and receive notifications of many kinds including match notifications, player to fans, match updates, and more.
- Follow your favorite players and never miss when they are playing or what they’ve accomplished.
- Auto seeding based on player location and teams as well as manual seeding.
- Shuffle, lock, swap and, insert seeding
- Single Elimination, Double Elimination, Round Robin, and Swiss tournaments are supported
- Use offline or online and sync when internet is available, never having to worry about losing internet or not having it!
- T.E tracks all your accolades and history for the world to see
- Register for tournaments, approve paying teams/players
- One button dynamic tweets of upcoming matches including player twitters, live streams, hashtags, and more
- Link Twitter, Twitch, Facebook, or Google accounts to be promoted and share any tournament results
- Participate in team based or individual based tournaments
- Promote your Events or tournaments with our Hype feature to reach new audiences for your tournaments.

Tournament Edition is all about promoting offline and online events and growing the competitive community.

To learn more about Tournament Edition including tutorial videos and much more visit http://www.tournamentedition.com

WiseM0nkey

welcome to the ButtSlam
so, i tried to sign up on the website, aaaand...

my name was already taken??! wtf guys :(.... i mean i tried adding something dumb like a "9" or a "_" in between, everything, and nope.

it's kinda wierd actually, could it be a glitch or something?

dont wanna bother you guys too much.

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter

my name was already taken??! wtf guys :(.... i mean i tried adding something dumb like a "9" or a "_" in between, everything, and nope.

Sorry I'll look into it, I don't think we are taking sign ups right now due to some testing . Get back to you Monday

Israfel

Designer for BxA

Same thing happened with me actually. I found it hard to believe that there were that many people running around with the name Israfel