What's new

Tech - Grandmaster SZ Potato Corner Combos

First of all:
Thanks a lot Mr Tom Brady. Those are very good combos. I'm very grateful.:)
P.S I only posted this because implies potato.
:DOGE:DOGE:DOGE:DOGE:DOGE:DOGE

Last edited:

DR.Innuendo

Kitana, Kenshi, Triborg
now i can fainnally say, They fixed sub Zero, Corner combos work on females, i will nevere bitch about SZ anymore, Unbreakable ios good, Cryo is good and GM is great now. they are all honest and top tier at the same time. Finally i love you @colt /@16-bit and NRS Praise be to Lord Paulo he fixed hitbox's :D

Ignore all the haters to follow, we know they will bitch to no end about sub zero now. just act like they are not there! :D

Noob
now i can fainnally say, They fixed sub Zero, Corner combos work on females, i will nevere bitch about SZ anymore, Unbreakable ios good, Cryo is good and GM is great now. they are all honest and top tier at the same time. Finally i love you @colt /@16-bit and NRS Praise be to Lord Paulo he fixed hitbox's :D

Ignore all the haters to follow, we know they will bitch to no end about sub zero now. just act like they are not there! :D
SZ is going to get nerfed next patch. Mark my words.

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
SZ is going to get nerfed next patch. Mark my words.
Dream on. Not gonna happen. He's solid now. He only needs his opponents to fix their own hurtboxes, and then pray however you want. :p

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
Nice work!

For fucks sake, the whole cast got a get out of the corner move to Exclusively deal with the clone. We can't break Armour anymore we need to bait and be even smarter.

Again, Grandmaster isn't the ONLY character in the game with 40% plus corner combos, his mid screen is still 30% tops. We still didn't get female hit boxes fixed. He is fine the way he is now, haters are going to hate no matter what.

The core design of Grandmaster IS the corner. It's not going to change so deal with it or pick up Grandmaster.
To be fair, the patch brought SZ from low mid to easily top 10, so salt is understandable.

Noob
Nice work!

For fucks sake, the whole cast got a get out of the corner move to Exclusively deal with the clone. We can't break Armour anymore we need to bait and be even smarter.

Again, Grandmaster isn't the ONLY character in the game with 40% plus corner combos, his mid screen is still 30% tops. We still didn't get female hit boxes fixed. He is fine the way he is now, haters are going to hate no matter what.

The core design of Grandmaster IS the corner. It's not going to change so deal with it or pick up Grandmaster.
Who says im talking about GM