What's new

Switching to reptile

Smarrgasm

What's a Smarrgasm?
I have been maining sub zero but I am getting tired of all the zoners and the work it takes to get in with sub cause of his limited full screen options. I am making the switch to reptile and i was wondering if anyone has some tips on this switch regarding playstyle and mindset. I already know most of reptiles simple bnb combos. Im just looking for advice on getting in with reptile and not leaving myself open as much. Any help is appreciated.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Reptile can have problems getting in as well. Because of his limited mobility outside of elbow whiffs, you'll have to rely on momentarily stalling the opponent via making them block a projectile. Forceballs work wonders in these particular situations.

I have been maining sub zero but I am getting tired of all the zoners and the work it takes to get in with sub cause of his limited full screen options. I am making the switch to reptile and i was wondering if anyone has some tips on this switch regarding playstyle and mindset. I already know most of reptiles simple bnb combos. Im just looking for advice on getting in with reptile and not leaving myself open as much. Any help is appreciated.
Start practicing plinking and NJP combos

Smarrgasm

What's a Smarrgasm?
yea the forceballs are my main reason for wanting to use reptile. Its almost like a moving ice clone when you consider the things it can do. It also provides a very safe way in to either start a combo or get the monster chip damage and meter building of 321 acid hand. Ive been working on getting the njp down and at times it just seems too difficult but i will keep working on it. Until then i will have to stick to the other bnb with 122 starting.

yea the forceballs are my main reason for wanting to use reptile. Its almost like a moving ice clone when you consider the things it can do. It also provides a very safe way in to either start a combo or get the monster chip damage and meter building of 321 acid hand. Ive been working on getting the njp down and at times it just seems too difficult but i will keep working on it. Until then i will have to stick to the other bnb with 122 starting.
yeah if you can't get the NJP combos down then you are losing a huge part of reptiles games just keep practicing and you'll get it eventually.