What's new

switch patch 1.03

Status
Not open for further replies.
what things did they fix and patch in mortal kombat 11 for Nintendo switch 1.03? did they fix lots of graphics, gameplay and everything?

Matix218

Get over here!
Graphics seem a bit better (menus, some smoothing), current patches are now there, character tutorials are now there, tournament variations are (finally) there. Not sure about crypt/tower/koin stuff as I didnt do any of that

which graphics did the fix and patch for mortal kombat 11 Nintendo switch patch 1.03 and did they fix graphics for characters, stages, everything? the graphics for krypt needs to be patched for switch version of mortal kombat 11. I want slowdown fixed on stages for mortal kombat 11 for switch version. which next patch will they fix for mortal kombat 11 switch version?

It fixed a lot of broken strings and frames. Previously Raiden couldn’t special cancel his B3,1 string, Lao couldn’t cancel from F4, and I’m sure there are several other characters that got fixed.

E

Eldriken

This is all you've asked in thread after thread. Enough is enough. You could have made a status update. This isn't thread worthy. Now stop asking and do some research if it's that important. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.