What's new

Combo Video - Hat Trick Swag & Hard - Hat Trick Style Combos.

llabslb

R1D1_998
Here's me hoping for some swaggy combos I can style with in real matches. Then I combos starting with NJP's c'mon maaaaaan

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Here's me hoping for some swaggy combos I can style with in real matches. Then I combos starting with NJP's c'mon maaaaaan
It's not about the combos he pull off, it's about what you can learn from this and implement some stuffs from the variants on your own practical stuff.

Etc mcfly has some good techs in there that can be utilized even if not as exactly as displayed. It's up to you.

Recently I prefer the a variant of a combo he showed a few series ago,

You land a spin, instead of jk~dk 21 which can be inconsistent to land the last hit on some combos, I do j2 iaDK, 21, it deals less damage, but it's far more consistent on getting the knockdown and has more corner carry, now I implement this change in some of my most situational bnbs and ppl has been going nuts, the conversions and consistency paid off, specially in situations where you land massive juggle fillers, iaDK~21 to replace jkdk~21 works far better. Also because hat trick depends on knockdown to freely setup his traps.

On this video I think the hatarang into tele2 is a tool we all should play around with, specially since the new breaker system might hurt hat trick on hatarang trade, with this we might still get our follow up but at cost of shifting positions.

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
A lot of stuff to work with, just as Eddy said. Hat Trick will need some modifications after March 1st. McFly has given as so much - Thank You man.