What's new

SVB 20XI Cage Gameplay

Dat Al

Stay Frosty
Wow amazing matches man, especially against that Cyrax.. that's some good shit man, using D+3 is a little more advantageous than I thought in block strings..

TO THE LAB!:horse:
Is it possible that while d1 has a faster frame startup, that d3 recovers faster on hit letting you go into pressure faster? I'm curious about the use of d3 as well.

leek

Noob
Is it possible that while d1 has a faster frame startup, that d3 recovers faster on hit letting you go into pressure faster? I'm curious about the use of d3 as well.
It works REALLY well. Been using it today and it helps a lot..

But I was talking about how D+3 hits low obviously, so it gives a small amount of stagger and stuffs any attempts at getting out.

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
Its useful but not to be overused, against CSZ sadly its a must. But when you play cage you can never let the other guy know what move is coming next (unless obviously its off of a nutpunch)

salvificblood

Worst Sub-Zero Ever
Glad to see I am not the only Sub-Zero that gets caged by you. I've started to realise how you wait on Sub-Zero now.

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
Damn F0xy, I love your cage. I don't know why I didn't think to play against SZ that way. It'll be interesting once he's given his EX armor on slide though; I'll also likely be playing SZ a lot more. I kept trying to crossup SZ the other day like an idiot, even though I'm fully aware of his clones.