What's new

Supreme Demonstration

StuScotsLazyEye said:
Wow...boo for Nintendo "play nice" rules.
Yeah, I agree.
Not dissing your vid LInsomnie, but if you're gonna do a supreme demonstration of MK1, you picked the wrong console version to do it with, unless you wanted to show us how bad the fatalities were for a good laugh. I know you were bored, and were messing around. It happens, so I forgive you. :)
"No Spinal cord?!!! fuck this shit, gimmie my money back!!!!"
my reaction when I first saw sub's fatality on SNES.

Thief

Noob
there's a cheat file to play as rep now with both sub and scorp moves?
oh, and thank goodness u didn't post the whole match with the purple raiden and double fatality with cage, i was lousy in that one.
as for the rapid fire stuff, it was definatly wicked.

there's a cheat file to play as rep now with both sub and scorp moves?
oh, and thank goodness u didn't post the whole match with the purple raiden and double fatality with cage, i was lousy in that one.
as for the rapid fire stuff, it was definatly wicked.
i used only the finish him part cause the bug was cool :p

sushi615

holla!! aim : laossushi
with the rapid fire cheat :) it's awesome
i figured it was a auto fire trick. i think thats what dvdcsn is using to get his MGP with jax or Triple bike kicks with kang. i dont know exactly how it works, but please DO tell us more lol..

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
i figured it was a auto fire trick. i think thats what dvdcsn is using to get his MGP with jax or Triple bike kicks with kang. i dont know exactly how it works, but please DO tell us more lol..
Rapid charge moves are not done by using auto fire on the PS3 version (how could you?). I use it but not nearly as good as dvdcsn.