What's new

(Supposedly) Polish Magazine Reveals Kabal as Living Tower Modification and Fujin as....(Spoilers)

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
He's unique, but that doesn't mean he's good. I always thought his design looked super-ugly. But I know other people like him and that's cool.
I thought Kabal was cool when I first saw him in MK3. And I liked that "scare the shit out of you" fatality as well.

But then I met him again in MK9...

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
The article speaks of general gameplay, a little bit about the towers ( that inclueds the info on Cyrax, Kabal, Rain and Fujin). Everything else what was written is known already to us.

BRUTALITY

Banned
how likely is it that these characters will make the playable roster? seems strange to have functioning special moves but no characters

Hexin_Wishes

Likes nerds with big ...
I think that all three will be in the game. Ed Boon once took classic fighter out of the roster (Scorpion) and that was not funny at all.
Yeah but you can't compare any of those three to the MK3 situation with Scorpion. Scorpion is a mascot and was well one of the iconic MK characters at that point.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Well, To me either way its OK. The game is beyond awesome with or without those three!
Could you give us a translation of the full article please? Just so we can see everything that was said and in what context :)

Doctor Future

Baraka Lives!
FUJIN NEEDS TO BE PLAYABLE!! I MEAN HE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE IN MK9, HELL HE EVEN HAD THAT VOICE SOUNDBITE OF THE ANNOUNCER SAYING HIS NAME.

IT WILL BE A LET DOWN, JUST LIKE JADE, IF HE ISN'T IN THE GAME, IMO.

Charybdis

We are returned! Death to the False Emperor!
Fujin and Cyrax will be in, Rain won't.

Man, it's a good thing Rain fans don't have to hear one of their favourite characters held up as the ultimate shitty character like one of my favourite characters, Kobra. Perspective gents

BS3OOO

Noob
uh uh... go on please do indulge me by mentioning how we should all be SICK AND TIRED OF SEEING RAIN IN EVERY GODDAMN MORTAL KOMBAT GAME. Please do go on.

Rain... as in the purple ninja. As in the ninja with the least appearences on a mortal kombat game.

Here let me enumerate them for you:
Scorpion- Mortal Kombat, Mortal Kombat 2, Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3, Mortal Kombat Trilogy, Mortal Kombat 4, Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance, Mortal Kombat Deception, Mortal Kombat Shaolin Monks, Mortal Kombat Armageddon, Mortal Kombat 9

Sub-Zero- Mortal Kombat, Mortal Kombat 2, Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3, Mortal Kombat Trilogy, Mortal Kombat 4, Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance, Mortal Kombat Deception, Mortal Kombat Shaolin Monks, Mortal Kombat Armageddon, Mortal Kombat 9

Reptile- Mortal Kombat, Mortal Kombat 2, Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3, Mortal Kombat Trilogy, Mortal Kombat 4, Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance, Mortal Kombat Shaolin Monks, Mortal Kombat Armageddon, Mortal Kombat 9

Ermac- Mortal Kombat 2 (error macro), Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3, Mortal Kombat Trilogy, Mortal Kombat Deception, Mortal Kombat Shaolin Monks, Mortal Kombat Armageddon, Mortal Kombat 9

Smoke - Mortal Kombat 2, Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3, Mortal Kombat Trilogy, Mortal Kombat Deception, Mortal Kombat Shaolin Monks, Mortal Kombat Armageddon, Mortal Kombat 9

Noob-Saibot - Mortal Kombat 2, Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3, Mortal Kombat Trilogy, Mortal Kombat 4, Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance, Mortal Kombat Deception, Mortal Kombat Shaolin Monks, Mortal Kombat Armageddon, Mortal Kombat 9

Rain- Mortal Kombat Trilogy, Mortal Kombat Armageddon, Mortal Kombat 9 as dlc. Didn't even get any presence in the story.

Do explain to me how it's always the same fucking characters. Because this one sure as fuck isn't one of them.
Super late seeing this, but the MK universe has characters with a lot of potential and I personally didn't want to see a huge amounts of characters from MK9. It also bothers me to see people throwing temper tantrums like NRS owes you your freaking character

Alec

Noob
Hotaru, Dairou, Jarek, Reiko, King Gorbak, Hsu Hao, Taven, Sonya, Kintaro, Blaze, Bo Rai Cho, Kira, Kobra and Shujinko all come to mind...
I seriously don't think Sonya should be on that list. I understand not wanting her for MKX, but come on, she deserves better than that, for what she is as a MK character.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
I seriously don't think Sonya should be on that list. I understand not wanting her for MKX, but come on, she deserves better than that, for what she is as a MK character.
Well, like, that's just your opinion dawg. She doesn't really deserve better than that in my opinion, I haven't seen anyone that wants her now that we have Cassie. As an MK character she's pretty much a female Jax in terms of personality (well Jax is funnier), and that torch has been passed onto Jacqui so really Sonya is becoming less liked, less important and less requested every day.