• Yes

Votes: 12 85.7%
  • No

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Emanuel

Noob
I don't like it. Anyone else? I think he should have different special moves and new fighting animations.

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
He's a character using a legacy moveset from the last game. You can get additional specials via gear but from a competitive standpoint he will stay the same. They changed his throw animation and gave him a new ender in b23 being a throw ender but that's it.

Emanuel

Noob
He's a character using a legacy moveset from the last game. You can get additional specials via gear but from a competitive standpoint he will stay the same. They changed his throw animation and gave him a new ender in b23 being a throw ender but that's it.
Yes true. I still like that old move where he breaths you in instead of blows you away.

Endeavor

I'll live a villain, before I die a hero.
So I've been trying to see and observe some of the other players but are DB(dive bomb) resets still a thing.

Endeavor

I'll live a villain, before I die a hero.
Yes!!! When I saw that in injustice 1 that was when I decided I was gonna play this character. If he lost those I might have drop....lol I'm lying I'd have kept playing him.

Akromaniac27

Ready to lose your head?
Also his MB dash punch, last hit acts like a b3 for whatever reason. It'll transition you if you're in range on hit. His damage output is pretty high even without trait, but with trait, it doesn't seem to pump it up THAT much, from what I've played against. His wakeups seem safer too, and it SEEMS like it can only be punished as an AA, but I could be mistiming it. Either way, it's incredibly tight to punish his dash punch and rising grab, in comparison to INJ1.

Kinda unrelated, but I think his face model looks amazing lol

Parasurama

Dragon
Guys... I am new to Injustice, so asking the people from Injustice 1 and injustice 2 beta- does Superman have armored special moves? I heard everyone has armored b3? How useful is that - in terms of getting out of pressure- cross ups, frame traps....

I notice that 223 or 112 end in oh... is this his 50/50 mixing with low scoop or are there other things?

For the dive bomb set ups... can you decide which way to mix up and how?

Is f2 in injustice 2 - 8 frames- I notice that it says it is in Injustice 1 frame fara which is very fast for an advancing mid.. is that accurate?

Does he have any weaknesses that are notable?

trufenix

bye felicia
Guys... I am new to Injustice, so asking the people from Injustice 1 and injustice 2 beta- does Superman have armored special moves? I heard everyone has armored b3? How useful is that - in terms of getting out of pressure- cross ups, frame traps....

I notice that 223 or 112 end in oh... is this his 50/50 mixing with low scoop or are there other things?

For the dive bomb set ups... can you decide which way to mix up and how?

Is f2 in injustice 2 - 8 frames- I notice that it says it is in Injustice 1 frame fara which is very fast for an advancing mid.. is that accurate?

Does he have any weaknesses that are notable?
Everyone has an mb b+3 that is armored. They are exceptionally useful and you will not get far in Injustice unless you learn to use them. I believe his other armor move is MB b,f+2 which is really only useful for blowing through projectiles when pushed out.

Superman's strengths come from safe pressure (f+2,3 xx breath) that only gets better when the corner and his trait are involved. The dive bomb otgs are not huge in open space, but again, in the corner, Superman shines. If he has trait he can drop 60% of your life bar or more, if he does not, he can reset you from the left or right and restart the process.

That said, a lot of those questions will be answered in a few days when the game leaks. With MB roll, air escape, and blockable interactibles, Superman's INJ1 playstyle will need to be reevaluated