What's new

Superman vs Zod + best 1 bar combos. MOS combo video 2015!

TONY-T

Mad scientist
Sorry for the wait guys. I figured if this was going to be my first vid of 2015, i may as well put a little effort into it. I really hope you guys enjoy.

Ive also found a 63% meterless with no interactable at midscreen which i did not add to the vid. I may post it later. 63% with trait and 48% with no trait.

Video blocked in some countries. Download from the following link....

http://www.mediafire.com/watch/f6uy6ingacn6rc8/supes2.mp4

Last edited:

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
I managed to watch it anyway. Awesome stuff, the fight scene was really cool. Landing all of those standing 3 xx scoops was tight as hell. I've never done it in those situations, but damn does that increase the damage a good amount.

Just fyi your 223 corner combo said 221, not sure if anybody will notice though.

Also does the combo on cooldown bane did more than you said it did, since that interactable hits twice off of the OTG?

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Jeez, the things you do to these characters...nice stuff!

Might want to put some annotations at 2:03 and 4:23, Superman's string is 223 not 221 :)

Also lol at 7:16 :D

TONY-T

Mad scientist
My apologies guys. Am uploading a mediafire link with the video in full HD. Should be up in the next hour or so. Its much better then youtube quality.

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
This is fucking bullshit.
68% for one bar off a 50/50 in the corner? FUCK THIS SHIT!

TONY-T

Mad scientist
I managed to watch it anyway. Awesome stuff, the fight scene was really cool. Landing all of those standing 3 xx scoops was tight as hell. I've never done it in those situations, but damn does that increase the damage a good amount.

Just fyi your 223 corner combo said 221, not sure if anybody will notice though.

Also does the combo on cooldown bane did more than you said it did, since that interactable hits twice off of the OTG?
Sorry for the typo lol. Not sure how i let that one through :/

Not sure about the bane combo and interactable. It appeared to only ever hit once though.