What's new

Tech Superman OTG mixup

xQUANTUMx

Twitter: @xxQUANTUM
its good on someone unsuspecting, but like i2gaug3 stated there are ways out of it. Its an interesting setup versus the d2 one though, slitghtly less telegraphing. What are your inputs when you cancel into trait?

its good on someone unsuspecting, but like i2gaug3 stated there are ways out of it. Its an interesting setup versus the d2 one though, slitghtly less telegraphing. What are your inputs when you cancel into trait?
I updated with a better version, this one you cant roll and is ambiguous cross up otg. your thoughts?

xQUANTUMx

I updated with a better version, this one you cant roll and is ambiguous cross up otg. your thoughts?
Better. How are you making it ambiguous? I notice that you're trait makes you face different ways. What are you doing to do this? Just different timing on the fall or what?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Better. How are you making it ambiguous? I notice that you're trait makes you face different ways. What are you doing to do this? Just different timing on the fall or what?

After trait cancel do instand jump forward dive to cross up on the left, to cross up on the right do an instant jump back dive

M

Mr Swizzerr

It's the same setup I posted but your just doing trait after D2.

This version has better damage potential though :)

xQUANTUMx

I think the d2~trait frame advantage is what allows him to make it ambiguous, if I see that correctly