What's new

Tech Superman double uppercut quick stand mixup and otg mixup

Sorry but this thing is old. The opponent can tech roll this thing way to easy, specially by mashing the meter button because it's not untechable knockdown. You are way better by doing b3, f3, dash, jd3. The second video is good, but don't use two d2. In the corner is a little more useful, but if someone knows that by mashing meter button, tech roll becomes easier, it's game over for you.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
actually the flash players where the first people to find this.
I was tagged so I have to assume we made it first. Looking at it, yeah I remember linking the op of that flash topic to the bane forum where our post existed for this idea 2 months beforehand.

Doesn't really matter who is first, but this isn't new or revolutionary by any means :/

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
It's not entirely useless, use it as a tech trap into MB flying punch. Beats tech wake-ups, normal wake-ups, and it'll cover the distance with a mostly safe advancing armored overhead.

Your combo isn't bad but it's not optimized. Still, if you are looking to use this then yeah I'd suggest trying the MB flying punch for some corner carry.

It's not entirely useless, use it as a tech trap into MB flying punch. Beats tech wake-ups, normal wake-ups, and it'll cover the distance with a mostly safe advancing armored overhead.

Your combo isn't bad but it's not optimized. Still, if you are looking to use this then yeah I'd suggest trying the MB flying punch for some corner carry.
Well I feel dumb it looked through a good amount of pages n didn't see anything. Didn't try to steel credit or anything. This thread can be deleted how do I dothat

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Well I feel dumb it looked through a good amount of pages n didn't see anything. Didn't try to steel credit or anything. This thread can be deleted how do I dothat
No its fine, your bringing a new tech from someone else and applying it to your character. No one is accusing you of stealing, its just a running gag I have. Trust me, I appreciate other people looking into this stuff to try and further their characters.

D

Deleted member 9158

Green Lantern.
I can't even play Superman all that well, but I took GL into the lab for 5 minutes and came out with 40% traitless combos.
This is true actually, Green Lantern is easy cheese. I practiced him for about 15 minutes, took him online and started winning immediately

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
This is true actually, Green Lantern is easy cheese. I practiced him for about 15 minutes, took him online and started winning immediately
Batgirl is pretty braindead too once you know what to do. Steep curve to climb, but its a short one.
Scorp can be braindead against people who don't know how to duck.